Birthday,Birthday,Birthday.......

Started by Tiger, June 21, 2006, 06:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

;D Never been one to be shy, so..........Its the TIGERS BIRTHDAY.......yes folk's, I've gotten thru' another year.... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

HOOOYA!!!

getting closer to that final sideways skid  ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

haunter

ooooh!  congrats!   how many tiger years are you now?
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

hfarley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Serendipity

(insert pic from Mutt's avatar here....cue Marilyn Monroe voice)
Haaaaaappy Birtttthday to you! Haaaaaaaappy Biiirthday to you! Haaaaaaappy Birthday Mr.Tiger! Haaaappy Biiirthday to yoooou!

dchakrab

Happy birthday, man. Birthday ride?
Dave's Blog on community technology, Drupal, website development, and nonprofit SEO.

Project Manager at the Chicago Technology Coop, focusing on nonprofit web development.

h2olawyer

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIGER!  8) :o 8) :o 8) :o
H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Lucky

happy Birthday from one old s.o.b. to another!  ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Walt_M.

Yeah, happy birthday! It's always good to have them as the alternative sucks, or so I've heard.
Whale oil beef hooked!

YellowJacket!

Happy Birthday Tiger!!!  I hope you get a lot of Vision parts for your birthday.  Stay safe and I hope you have many more to come. 

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:) hehehehehe......Thanks all.....for those that are interested........53 year's young.. ;) and don't give a s^!t.... ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)
Life is for living so make the most of the hand the big guy dealt you.....live every day like its your last....Oh, and ONLY drink a good quality SINGLE MALT SCOTCH....every day ;D ;D ;D

Live happy die happy.......  8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

YellowJacket!

Im glad you are happy about it.  I'm having a tough time coping with turning 40 in a few months...  :(

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

Quote from: DaveTN on June 21, 2006, 10:19:49 PM
Im glad you are happy about it.  I'm having a tough time coping with turning 40 in a few months...  :(

David

......40!!!! Yer haven't lived yet  ;D ;D ;D :D ;)

I have a buddy who reckons "Life starts when the dog dies and the kids have left home".......agree with the kid's bit  ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

kiawrench

happy b-day,,,,   as long as the bikes need spare parts and not you,  then you are still ahead of the game

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Tiger on June 22, 2006, 05:53:20 AM
I have a buddy who reckons "Life starts when the dog dies and the kids have left home".

You've depressed me.  Obviously my life can never begin because I don't have kids...  (Oh, I'm older than lucky)

Brian (logic is such a downer...)

hfarley

LOL! I had issues with turning 30. Thats when I got the Vision so I guess it wasn't all bad. LOL! Now I am 31 going on 32 in November and can't imagine turning 40 someday. ;) Hope it was a happy birthday! LOL!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!