News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

She's taking shape !!!

Started by Tiger, April 02, 2006, 10:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Let the R & R (repaint & rebuild) begin...... ;D

I picked up all the part's from the paint shop........ 8)  8)  8)

'83 Full fairing, Gas tank, Side covers, Battery cover, Under seat rail cover's, Rear light/tool box cover, Front fender and low riser's........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YA.
The "old Girl" is getting a modern look in the nicest of colour's...... 8)........with a pearl finish...... 8)

Get the remodel'd seat back next week......... 8)

Also "to do list" include's; Fit "new" fork brace,New spark plug's, Lead's & cap's, Fit volt meter, Fit new len's in master cylinder, install front Braided brake line, fit new front brake pad's, new air filter, fit new tires & balance, Drain & refill oil's & oil filter, install L.E.D accent light's, Install new twin horn's..............HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM....What else.... ???

So, tomorrow we begin the rip down........... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) 8) Well, I'm getting there.....slow but sure......... ::)

Pulled the original gas tank, front fender, side plastic's, rear light assembly, Hi' riser's, cleaned, packed and put in storage.. ;) Front indicator's cleaned and on bench, mirror's wrapped n' packed n' sold......along with the engine guard's/crash bar's....... ;)

Have now installed the gas tank and plastic's, all in there new finished colour's.... 8). 8). 8). 8). 8). ;D ;D ;D ;D .? Fairing bracket's,full '83 fairing, head light with a better bulb(more candle's !!), "NEW" fork brace, plug's , cap's 'n lead's, petcock repair kit, in-line gas filter, an up dated air box with vacuum assist, gas/vacuum line's, gas/battery over flow line's, Master brake cylinder view glass (I can now see if I have any brake fluid !!!), L.E.D license plate light, 1157 L.E.D rear light "bulb's", "O" ring's in the two chrome water tube's,Moved and hard wired the R/R, now beside the left foot rest.......... .....still got a few thing's to do, oil/filter change, rear drive fluid change, front brake pad's, etc....as I say "I'm getting there.........

She's starting to look like a new woman with a $1,000,000.00 face lift........ :o? ;D? :D? ;)? 8).
? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? AND

ONLY EIGHT MORE WEEK'S TO OUR ONTARIO MEET/RIDE.....? 8)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!