News:

Main Menu

August OnROV meet/ride.......

Started by Tiger, July 01, 2006, 06:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on July 25, 2006, 11:03:27 PM
Tiger / Kenny .... start a head count... I think that's 6... need two more? for bonified  ::) North American record.
;D AYE's........

;D Kenny
;D Tiger
;D Night_Vision
;D Lead_Deficiency
;D Squid
;D Wolf

:-\.........Not 100% sure...

;D Fiddlesticks...(  :-\ )
;D Rob_02...(  :-\ )
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Kenny

Yoh,
   We have the Hotel "Stuart" in Wooler  try us out  No Fees! ... or we have the Park Hotel, Travel Lodge,Holiday Inn,  Days inn....All within 5 min of Wooler!!
    On the road (Prestwick)
    Cheers Kenny 
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Tiger

Quote from: Kenny on July 30, 2006, 05:51:32 PM
  Yoh,
   We have the Hotel "Stuart" in Wooler  try us out  No Fees!
    Cheers Kenny 
Has to be the "Hotel Stuart"....I wear the Stuart tartan.... 8) Hunting Stuart....Christmas, wedding's, etc......and NO...I won't be wearing it for the meet ;D ;D ;D :D
I / We are going to need erec :o ;D  I mean direction's from Hwy 401... ;D ;D

;D       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

louthepou

Dang...

I was hoping for a miracle, but I will be working that weekend. Sorry folks... second ride I am missing this year...  :'(  :'(  :'(

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Tiger

;D Hooya....Only one week to go until the next OnROV....... 8)

Have you all contacted Kenny to let him know your E.T.A. & on which day....... ???

??? Who's going Friday....... 8)

;D       TIGER        8)

wolf

Start your engines, boys....got four days to ride as of tomorrow morn...vvrrrRROOOmmm!

Tiger

:) See you all on Saturday morning....just finished work, bummer.

;D       TIGER        8)

Tiger

:)    A GRRRRRRRREAT week-end had by ALL and hosted by Kenny and his Vision riding wife Dorothy.Great weather, riding some superb road's, good crowd of people,good food, Free gift's...... 8) Read about it in "Going Riding"....... ;D :D ;)
The next OnROV meet will be hosted by....... ??? ....Can't wait...... 8)