News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

August OnROV meet/ride.......

Started by Tiger, July 01, 2006, 06:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) An August OnROV meet/ride is being organized by "Kenny" out around Kingston. Ontario....... 8) The proposed date that he has set is the 11 - 13 August 2006.......SIX week's from now... ;D
I know we can get, at least,the "Magnificent Seven" to ride again....... 8) Plus Kenny and I'm sure one or two other's.... ;D ..Fiddlesticks and hubby, LMD racing, CPBell.......where are you all....... ???

ALL those in favour say AYE....... 8)

;D       AYE         8)

;D      TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

two hours to members I'd like to meet, coo-bins and fresh grog....

unless I fork-up my bearings and seals..... or they shut the door on me  >:(

//AYE
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) Sadly two of the "Magnificent Seven" won't be able to attend....Canadianlou will be away and Brian Mathewson due to his Injury... :(
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

squid

AYE!!!!!
I will be there!!! but who will take over the iron butt award??? also if you are looking for hotels in kingston let me know there are alot of nice ones in town :):)

Tiger

:) ...Just need somewhere to pitch the tent....... 8)

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on July 03, 2006, 05:28:47 PM
:) ...Just need somewhere to pitch the tent....... 8)

let me know if you find a plot, I'll be snoring outside on this trip.
;D

wolf

...oooohhh,tempting,tempting--although LAST time I tried a long ride I ended up with a fried stator in zillion degree heat in the middle of Michigan,just down the road from Nirvana(...really..),but IF I get a lot of house work done and we're not down east on vacation, count me in--wolf.

fiddlesticks

I m gonna try my ass off to get the v running for this ride .
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Night Vision

talked to my bother tonight... he sounded optimistic that he might be able to get that Saturday off...

it would be cool to have a contingent of three guests from NY

eh d0n?
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on July 06, 2006, 10:25:07 PM
talked to my bother tonight... he sounded optimistic that he might be able to get that Saturday off...

it would be cool to have a contingent of three guests from NY

eh d0n?

:) Hmmmmmmmmm....Me thinks an honour guard at the border......maybe....... 8)

Lead_Deficiency

Tiger

:) ......Just in from "Kenny"......... 8)

Hi All,
   I'm hopefull you will go along with us hosting the Aug. 11-13  R O V  meet at our place on Wooler Road  ( 6 kms north of the  401/ Wooler  exit. We have a couple of acres for camping  & some room in the house for sleeping bags etc. 10 kms away in Trenton is a Holiday Inn, Travel Lodge, Park Motel  etc. Lots of great riding roads in the area.
   We are looking forward to putting  faces to the  E  mails .
                                   Cheers Ken Stuart (Kenny)

I'm thinking of riding up on the Friday.....Anyone else like to join me ???

;D       TIGER        8)     

Night Vision

getting there.... bro is bringing his bike up this weekend for stator surgery.....

"oh crap bro.... charging system needs more work.. can't figure it out  >:(
hopefully the gurus on ROV can help.... think it'll be a month at least before you get CherryBomb back... oh yeah... coincidentally...."
:D :D :D
;D

Tiger

:) Hi Guy's,
Please let Kenny know, as soon as possible, wether your attending his run, your estimated day/time of arrival, etc.....so he can plan accordingly.... 8)

[move]ONLY FOUR WEEK'S AWAY....... :o  ;D :D ;)    8)[/move]

;D       TIGER        8)

Night Vision

grrr... looks like bro is out.... something about a wedding shower / bachelor thingy for his son... hrumpf  >:(

I'm still planning on being there.. maybe Friday night, probably early Saturday morning leave Sunday eve... warm up the camera and crank the A/C
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on July 16, 2006, 10:05:35 PM
I'm still planning on being there.. maybe Friday night, probably early Saturday morning leave Sunday eve... warm up the camera and crank the A/C

......Get 'er done....... 8)

Lead_Deficiency

Thinking of heading out Saturday morning.

wolf

ok, I'm in. Just put a new set of tires on the v, and I'm good to go. I think I'll make it on the Friday afternoon and head back Sunday morning. A spot for my tent will be much appreciated. Really looking forward to seeing the visionaries again!--wolf.

Night Vision

Tiger / Kenny .... start a head count... I think that's 6... need two more? for bonified  ::) North American record.
;D

Kenny

Hi All,
     We are looking forward to meeting everyone in Aug. We have a garage for minor repairs,lots of camping space (two acres) a few places you can throw a sleeping bag, I also have a truck & trailer with tie-downs if required.
    We can guide you to a few Awesome Twisties as well !!
     Send us an E mail or let us know your plans for the weekend. We are an
hour " West" of  Kingston via the 401 and 170 kms from YYZ (Toronto)
    I am out out of Canada starting the 29th-to the 3rd.
    Waiting to hear from you ! ;D :)
                      Cheers Ken S.   
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92