Visionary 101 - Basic maintanance video series

Started by Extent, July 30, 2006, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

Yes indead a cool flick..he went to a lot of trouble to get there.. 
" border="0

Tiger

:) Thanks Lucky for the divx tip....... 8)

:) Extent....Superb, well done. It takes a lot to stand up in front of your "peer group" and explain something in a clear and precise manner....100% helpfull and informative....10 out of 10.
Crush washer  ??? Guess I will have to change mine at the next oil change.. ::)
I, like many other's, look forward to the next one....... 8)

8)       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on August 01, 2006, 08:05:14 PM

:) Extent....Superb, well done. It takes a lot to stand up in front of your "peer group" and explain something in a clear and precise manner....100% helpfull and informative....10 out of 10.

I haven't seen the vid... but extent got a couple of my votes for that exact reason
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Mutt

Quote from: supervision on July 31, 2006, 07:26:48 AM
  Lucky, thanks for the divx tip. now I get it.   Extent great work,  You forgot to say how well old oil works for keeping weeds down..   

Yea...and it works great keeping mosquito's down on ponds too! I really like the different rainbow colors it makes on the water!

Mutt (environmentally unconscious)  :P
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

h2olawyer

Quote from: Mutt on August 03, 2006, 12:29:44 AM
Quote from: supervision on July 31, 2006, 07:26:48 AM
  Lucky, thanks for the divx tip. now I get it.   Extent great work,  You forgot to say how well old oil works for keeping weeds down..   

Yea...and it works great keeping mosquito's down on ponds too! I really like the different rainbow colors it makes on the water!

Mutt (environmentally unconscious)  :P

Also keeps dust down great on dirt driveways!  Probably not a significant problem anywhere that gets much rain.  They used to pour it all over dirt roads around here before the EPA decided that wasn't a great idea after all.   ::)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.