News:

Main Menu

might be stuck selling the V

Started by haunter, August 10, 2006, 11:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haunter

my car spun some rod bearings last week it seems, and I am getting pretty low on cash, the V has eaten alot of it away, but now I have to fix my car, probably buy and swap in a new engine, or sell it dirt cheap as is and purchase a different one, of course, to raise funds for that i might have to sell the V, to get cash from that and get a check back from the insurance that I prepaid for a year on, I hope not,  I do like her, even though she seems to spend more time needing fixed than being ridden :-[
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

louthepou

Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

ps2/bikevision

haunter,   sell the car and fix the vision. with the price of gas you cant go wrong :)  you can always put dirt bike tires on it this winter for better traction and get a set of heated hand grips. they work great.

sorry to hear about your car. lets hope you can get it fixed and keep the vision.

haunter

Quote from: ps2 on August 10, 2006, 04:34:26 PM
haunter,   sell the car and fix the vision. with the price of gas you cant go wrong :)  you can always put dirt bike tires on it this winter for better traction and get a set of heated hand grips. they work great.

sorry to hear about your car. lets hope you can get it fixed and keep the vision.

the only problem with that idea is:  I'm worried about having just the V, its never gone 2 weeks w/o something going wrong and leaving me w/o it, if its all I have it HAS to be bulletproof. 
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.