News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

It's my birthday!

Started by Serendipity, August 17, 2006, 10:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serendipity

I'm a whole 33 years old today! Yikes!  :o
I woke up to a beautiful new leather fork bag for the War Mare from Dave! Sweet!
And when I dropped the littlest Visionary off at my mom and dad's this morning they gave me a $100 gift certficate to the mall. Woo-hoo! Usually they just give me cash, but it's probably for the best though...I desperately need some new clothes, and if I had gotten cash I would have probably spent it on the V.  ;D

Mutt

Quote from: Serendipity on August 17, 2006, 10:12:36 AM
I'm a whole 33 years old today! Yikes!  :o
I woke up to a beautiful new leather fork bag for the War Mare from Dave! Sweet!
And when I dropped the littlest Visionary off at my mom and dad's this morning they gave me a $100 gift certficate to the mall. Woo-hoo! Usually they just give me cash, but it's probably for the best though...I desperately need some new clothes, and if I had gotten cash I would have probably spent it on the V.  ;D

H A P P Y  33RD  B I R T H D A Y!
Mutt (the avatar guy)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Brian Moffet

Happy Birthday!

I remember my 33rd birthday, it was....

uh....

damn, I forgot it.

h2olawyer

Happy 33rd!  No "Yikes!" yet, you're still young!   ;D

New clothes, huh?  How about an extra pair of riding gloves.  They're clothes, right?

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Serendipity

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

And come to think of it...I really do need a new pair of lighter-weight gloves...Hmmmm I wonder if there is any place in the mall that might sell them. heh heh

don_vanecek

Wow, you would have been eleven years old when I bought my Vision (oops, does that give an idea of my age).

Happy birthday!

Tiger

;D Ferdy free  :o 'Appy ferty ferd birthday missus :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*.... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

haunter

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

smknjoe1964

I cant even remember my 33rd ! Must have been Good !!! Hope yours is too !!!!

glennw

I think my 33rd was back in '85..... but I don't really remember.. much before '93... well... at least I'm trying not to...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
GlennW
Half Mad Max

YellowJacket!

Whew!  My 33rd.  wow, that seems so long ago.  Hmmmm, that was two cars ago for me.  I'm not very excited about going over the hill next month though.  So, I'll divert my exhuberance to you.

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY!!
David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

haunter

I got drunk on your birthday if that helps!
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

kiawrench

so swwy,,, i missed the day... happy 33 ,,,, i think i was still in Bosnia on my 33, yup, i was ,,, doing packouts for mine clearing teams. was a mess ,,,, only man can find a way to complete ruin good farm land .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

dj

Happy birthday!

Did you get a birthday ride in?
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Serendipity

Kia: All I can say is...wow! Helluva way to spend your b-day. But let me just say thanks for serving our country, and the rest of the world for that matter....same goes for all of the other ROVs who did the same.

DJ: I didn't get to ride ON my birthday, but I did get to go on a great ride a couple days later with my local Women in the Wind chapter. (posted it in the Going Riding section)

Thanks again for all the b-day wishes!!! Btw, Dave also "let" me order some cool decals for my V. I ordered these neato gold (to complement the pinstriping on the fenders and sides) reflective Hibiscus decals to go on the tank. Oh yeah, and I ordered new grips too...but sshhhhh I didn't tell him about those yet. ;)

Patti

hfarley

Patti, Sorry I missed your birthday. Gee your old!  ;) LOL! I just had to say that since everyone else was saying how young you are. (I'm 31, gonna be 32 in November) Hope you had a great birthday and it sounds like you have found a great group of gals to hang with.
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!