Main Menu

Hey Y'all

Started by Blurred Vision, September 04, 2006, 10:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurred Vision

hey all blurred vision is back unable to ride but still here in spirit
Jay

Tiger

:) Good to know your still alive and kicking... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)
It appears our wee buddy is having back problems....herniated disk... :'( :'( PAINFULL... :'( :'(
I would suggest you don a back brace and go back to standard risers for the foreseeable future...it will help take some of the pressure off of your back....after-all....Friday 13th at Port Dover is only a few weeks away.... 8)

8)       TIGER        8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

hfarley

Herniated disc???? LOL! I can totally relate. I have two in my lower back. I know your pain! I finally got the cortizone shots. I went for my first round not to long ago and this friday I am going for my second round. The first round almost got rid of all the pain, tingling, and numbness but not quite. They think that this next set will do it. I still get the tingles in my toes. Here's hoping a speedy recovery and not long like mine is/was (almost 4 months now). Feel free to email me if ya want to swap stories. LOL!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Blurred Vision

Where do they put the needle that's what I want to know. My disk is causing sciatica in my left leg, lots of tingly sleepy foot syndrome. I did physio and anti inflamitories and lots of Oxycocetes. It's been 10 weeks for me so far and I'm just now becoming almost pain free. Only had one night where I couldn't walk ended up in emerg for a shot of toridol whatever that is. Hoping it will go away soon.
Jay