News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

another silly lawsuit

Started by kiawrench, September 25, 2006, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

as reported in our local paper:

area restaurants and shops are facing civil suits this week, filed by the Civil Liberties Union, Greenpeace and several other animal rights groups. it would seem the local regulations concerning "no shirt ,no shoes ,no service" has come under fire as being too outdated to justify refusing service to some patrons.
      Several well known companies have recently joined in this action, to assist the plaintiffs in this attempt to create a more harmonious environment for all tourists and patrons of these establishments.
Hanna-Barberra, and the USForrest Service are the most outspoken of these latest additions to this case. it would seem that they directly represent two of the original members of a group that believes this policy to be discrimination of the worst type, and that stores that try to enforce the policy are in fact placing potential customers under extreme emotional distress. 

When questioned by this reporter, we were informed that the mental anguish caused by trying to meet the requirements is just too much for some customers. When asked to explain this , we were told that no matter how much they spend, no matter where they shop,
.>
>
>
>
>
>
>>

>>
>
>
>
>>......yogi and smokey still have bear feet .

sorry night vision,, i tried to repeat it,, but i didnt have it on paper , did  the best i could .( no goofy things )
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

kiawrench

lol,,, i guess i need to get better jokes,
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Night Vision

I was afraid to reply after what happened last time  ;) It was better the first time  ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

kiawrench

yup,, it was,,, guess the second helping  just doesnt cut it ,, i should have copied it,,,, so sorry ,,, will work harder next time around .

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)