Little Johnny is sitting in a biology class.....

Started by Tiger, October 02, 2006, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

;D Little Johnny is sitting in a biology class,and the teacher says that
an interesting phenomenon of nature is that only humans stutter, no
other animal in the world does this.

Johnny's hand shoots up. "Not correct, Miss!" he says.

"Please explain, Johnny," replies the teacher.

"Well, Miss, the other day I was playing with my cat on the verandah.

The neighbours' Pit Bull came around the corner, and my cat
went "ffffffffff! ffffffffffff! ffffffffff!", and before he could
say "F**K OFF!", the dog ate him!"  :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D.... 8)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

OK, Tiger John... I have noticed lateley that most of your jokes are about "little johnny".  Is this Tiger Junior or are these real life childhood experiences of yours?  ;)   ;D

David

Ps.  thathathat wawawas a fffunny one.

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

;D DaveTN....A gentleman should never kiss and tell..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D.. ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

Tiger,,

I thought the whole "never kiss and tell " thing was strictly relative to what was being kissed --
kiss a trophy bass,or trout,, and it is understood first that you are going to tell everyone.

kiss a bag lady in need of a bath and some detox--- never ever mention it( esp if it was fun!?!)

Everything else is at discretion of story teller and quantity of properly aged scotch.

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .