News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Saying Hello!

Started by Royson, October 03, 2006, 12:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Royson

Hey everyone
Picking up a 550 this week.  Buying it as a project for my dad and I to work on this winter.
Located in Ontario, Canada.
It's an 83, comes with a tonne of extra parts and looks in solid shape.
Look forward to chatting and frantically searching for help in the future.
Thanks!
/Tim

ProfessorRex

Congrats! and welcome.
-Rex
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Tiger

:) Hi and welcome to the ROV family....THEE only place for Vision owner's... 8)
Where in Ontario are you....We have several member's in our Province. I'm in Erin, (Orangeville 'ish... ;)).

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Royson

It'll be somewhere between Kitchener (in my garage) or a little village near Mt. Forest (my dads.)

Once it's in my possession, I'll post up a pic!

h2olawyer

Another one from Up North.  Welcome.  You have quite a few folks in your general area.  At least you have a long off season to get your new toy into riding shape. 

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Mutt

There must have been a lot of Vs sold up north. I got mine from St. Clair shores, Mi which of course is near Sarnia, Ontario.

Welcome to the forum Royson!

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

d0n

welcome. I'm working on an 83 now too

Dempsey

QuoteLook forward to chatting and frantically searching for help in the future.

Welcome! Can I welcome someone yet? Still new myself! Anyway, Tim, any question you have, no matter how stupid you may think it is, don't worry because I probably already posted it :D. Rebuilding and 82 know. She has very unique quirks. Dig into the old posts too. Very useful, Good Luck Bro!
                                                                             Eric _-Dempsey_- 

Tiger

:) Hi Tim,
I live in Erin, between Orangeville and Guelph and would be pleased to help you out with your "V", if needed.
There are a few members in Ontario....e.g.

:) Tiger.......Erin.
:) Lead_Deficiency.......Schomberg.
:) CanadianLouie.......Mississauga.
:) BrianMathewson.......York.
:) Fiddlesticks.......Scarborough.
:) BlurredVision.......St.Thomas.
:) Louthepou.......The French quarter.... ;D ;D ;D
:) Wolf.......Sarnia.
:) Squid.......Kingston.
:) Kenny.......Trenton.
:) Dorothy.......Trenton. (Kennys wife!!!)....and several more

....So you are not alone.....There are a few more OnROV member's out there....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;)

;D.......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

Welcome to a strange and happy place. all the help you could ever ask for is right here on forum, (and by luck's graces,in your area in a hands on way)

if you need anything, just post it,, someone has it,, or can tell you where to get it.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

hfarley

Welcome to the board! You will find a ton of information here and a bunch of really great people to help you out. Enjoy your find!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!