News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

OFF ROAD HARLEY ON THE DRAGON!

Started by Mutt, October 04, 2006, 11:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

kiawrench

lmao,, motorplow, i just cant resist---- it's about time you got to shoot something !!!

then again,,, i wont mess with on your day job,, for any reason

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

Quote from: Vision Rising on October 06, 2006, 04:00:13 PM
Well, Lucky decided that he was not happy in his life.  He needed a change.  The move from New Jersey caused some soul-searching. He decided that there was a pop-star hiding in his bearded body, just screaming to get out.

He'd been planning on the surgery for months, and finally rebuilt enough carbs to pull it off.

;D ;D
With my apologies to Heather, i've never lived in the Garden state in my life!!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

supervision

The two stroke video has bad sound when I watch it, I bet it sounds good to those who can hear it??   That one guy had a 4th cly added to a tripple! 
" border="0

supervision

I better show that vid to Dwight and Craig
" border="0

Ron_McCoy

Hearing those two strokes sure brings back a lot of memories.  I wouldn't mind having one again.

h2olawyer

Speaking of 2-strokes - a friend had a Suzuki GT750 a number of years ago.  Those old water buffalos were amazingly fast and sounded incredible.  For those unfamiliar, the GT750 was a three cyl. water cooled two stroke.  I've wanted one of those ever since.  A couple other friends each had Yamaha RD400s.  Again, very fun bikes.  Wouldn't mind owning an RD, either.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Ron_McCoy

I had a RD350B that was more modified than my Vision.  It was a ball to ride and definitely hazardous to my drivers license ( as in "do  you know you were going over 100 mph?" Uhhhhhhhhhh...... you know officer..........  there's just no good answer to that question")
My brother had a highly modified H1 Kawasaki that was a lot of fun to ride too.  One of those with the chassis mods to make it rideable  for a sane person would be a lot of fun to have. 

Mutt

I had the pleasure of riding a 73 RD350. At the time I owned a GS750 so as I sat upon the little thing I thought I was going to get a moped type ride. When the front end came up in 3rd gear I just about shat my pants! Prior to getting on, no one bothered to tell me it was labled "Giant Killer" and now I know why. Of course I smelled like an oil can when I got off of it.

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President