"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

YellowJacket!

Its a Mass Murder!  :o

Look at the sellers name - hoffainthetrunk
Looks like a mob job to me.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

haunter

atleast they are all 82 parts it seems
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

YellowJacket!

Quote from: haunter on October 09, 2006, 01:01:18 PM
atleast they are all 82 parts it seems

sure...just condone the trashing and dismemberment of poor defenseless 82's.  you're probably in on it. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Mutt

A moment of silence is in order. The bad thing about it is it's more than one bike. It's like a village of Visions have been hacked up!  ::)

Mutt

h2olawyer

There are parts from at least three.   :'(  The least he could have done is try to separate some of the parts so he could ship them.  Florida & it's pick-up or he will deliver for an additional fee.  Kind of limits who can get them.  There's quite a few things there I'd like to have but I can justify neither the delivery nor pick-up charges from my house.

In his defense, he has been putting some of the parts on eBay & offering to send them out.  I recognize the seller name.  (kind of a tough one to forget)  Maybe we could all get together, buy the lot & have one of our Southeastern Visionaries store the parts.  Then when one of us wanted something, we could pay the postage & a bit of handling / storage fee to whoever is nice enough to do it.

$350 for the lot seems a little steep but there is a lot of stuff there.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Mutt

HOLLY FREAKIN COW!  :o  It just hit me....I might be driving through that area this weekend to go to a high school band competition in St. Petersburg! I completely forgot about that until H20 mentioned southeastern visionaries! I was even thinking about driving my truck. The only thing is I'm not prepared to pay the cost for the entire lot.....what to do what to do?

Mutt  :P

h2olawyer

I'll chip in some $ to help out.  How many others are willing to help out & make a donation so we can have access to all these parts?  I'm mainly interested in some of the engine & trim parts.  Second V project starts this afternoon & I have some 'ideas' I want to try.   :-X

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Mutt

I don't really need anything and I'm not a parts hoarder (is that a word?). I would be happy to ship to all that needed the parts. Only charge would be shipping/packaging. I'm only looking to help out in a "Tiger" sort of way. It just so happens I'm going through that exact area this coming weekend.

Mutt

Tiger

:'(.....SAD..... :'(, I dont see this "lot" going for any-where near the asking price. However, Mutt offer him $100.00  :o and tell him you will pick-up... ::)...see what he thinks. I'll be willing to help out a wee bit with some $$$ and I'm sure some more of the southern ROV family will chip in to save these part's for use by Visionaries....... ;)

;).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

i want to tip in, but with poor bike rally attendance( under the projected 60,000 visitors due to rain)and a daughter that just got appendix out(now has nasty uper repiratory infection,thanks to nurse on duty passing that along) i am having to cover her bills as well as our own house bills, ,,, a bit hard on wallet. can chip in later,, sort of as a help to whoever stores it all ----???
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Sable

Wow.... Vision for sale... some assembly required :-[

~Sable
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

Mutt

Quote from: Tiger on October 09, 2006, 06:06:43 PM
:'(.....SAD..... :'(, I dont see this "lot" going for any-where near the asking price. However, Mutt offer him $100.00  :o and tell him you will pick-up... ::)...see what he thinks. I'll be willing to help out a wee bit with some $$$ and I'm sure some more of the southern ROV family will chip in to save these part's for use by Visionaries....... ;)

;).......TIGER....... 8)

I'm at school right now but as soon as I get home I'll shoot him an email and see if he'll go for 100.00. I'll post response.

Mutt  :)

Brian Moffet

Even though I am not sure I will use any parts, I'll chip in some cash (not a lot mind you, but some).

Brian

Mutt

I've sent a message. I'll post response.

Mutt  :)

Kevin

Mutt I'm looking for a radiator shroud with emblems. He has one. ;D

Tiger

Quote from: Kevin on October 09, 2006, 09:41:21 PM
Mutt I'm looking for a radiator shroud with emblems. He has one. ;D
;D.......Kevin, I have one to....... ::)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

louthepou

$350?  :o I don't even pay that for complete, non-disassembled, sort-of-almost-running Visons! Ouch!

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Tiger

Quote from: louthepou on October 09, 2006, 10:45:18 PM
$350?  :o I don't even pay that for complete, non-disassembled, sort-of-almost-running Visons! Ouch!

Lou

:o.......DITTO....... ::)

haunter

if you can get him to go lower I can chip in a lil bit
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.