News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

new gloves!

Started by haunter, October 13, 2006, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haunter

well, its was 30 degrees F and windy on my ride to work today, in the 8 minutes it took my fingers went numb!
so I grabbed these off of ebay
http://www.agvsport.com/2004/2004/gloves/stealth/index.htm

lot more protection in all ways, good enough for mladin good enough for me!
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

dminor

nice,   
   But I just turn on my heated grips.
Don
;)

Brian Moffet

Yeah, but we know you're a wimp Don  ;D

ps2/bikevision

those are similar to what i have and they saved my hads when i wen t down. but when i ride when its cold i still have to turn the heated grips on ;D

haunter

Quote from: ps2 on October 13, 2006, 03:25:40 PM
those are similar to what i have and they saved my hads when i wen t down. but when i ride when its cold i still have to turn the heated grips on ;D

yeah, they should still be warmer than what I have, which leave my hands prety cold in 50 deg weather.  I may invest in some tiny fleece liners from teh local hiking/ski shop
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

dminor

Damn Brian,
   How many miles did you ride this year? The last time I checked your bike was still in 1k pieces.
  By the way between the Beemer and the Vision I did over 70k so far this year.
   Who's the wimp?
  Go teach class, I'll see you when you get your Vision put back together.
Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down ;
Don

kiawrench

i buy two pairs of gloves , one is a set of dive gloves, neoprene and with extended gaunlet. the second is a set of military black leather duty gloves.

when used as a single set, this provides me with warmth, water tight , and can take a slide across even the meanest pavement . best of all, total cost is about 20.00 us.

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .