News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Any Vision riders in Northern California

Started by o_0_hell_0_o, October 16, 2006, 02:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o_0_hell_0_o

Are their any riders up near the Chico, Red Bluff, Marysville area of Northern California.
Would love to see at least 1 more Vision around the sticks!
|~| ell

steve

I guess I'm probably the closest since I live in Lake County-Lower Lake.  I mostly commute to Santa Rosa 4 days a week. Although I don't ride much otherwise it still gets me about 400+ miles per week.  Mine's an 82 I bought with 2600 miles and now it has over 17,000 in about a year.  You just missed a great gathering last month with no less than 12 visions in one place!  That was the first time I saw one other than mine.  It was great fun so watch for the next one probably in the spring. 
Steve

o_0_hell_0_o

Story of my like... a day late... a dollar short
|~| ell

Coil Coyle

oO,
         We might travel down together for the Spring CROV ride. I'm moving in to Jackson County, Oregon and have several
V's  that I'm returning to the road.

I'll let you know when I ride my son's 83 Vision South sometime in the next few weeks, maybe we can meet for
a short break North of you and ride together for a while.

Welcome to ROV.   See Ya',

;)

coil

Brian Moffet

Santa Cruz,  California.  More central coast, but.  I wasn't at the last ROV ride, my bike felt bashful or something around Paso Robles...

Brian

VinceDee

There are a few of us in the Bay Area, just in case you ever make it down to our neck of the woods. Let us know in advance and we can do a ride to Alice's or something.

Vince
Always ride as if all the car drivers are trying to kill you and make it look like an accident, because some of them are.

stuckinlodi

Complete newbie,  With a running vision sometimes.  Im  a little north of sacramento  and when I get this thing  to stay running Id like to meet up,

3-82's

motoracer8

83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

fret not

Grass Valley, but my XZ isn't on the road yet.  My SV runs well though.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

motoracer8

Mike, I'll meet you half way some time, how about the In n Out in Auburn for lunch??

Ken

fret not

How is your schedule?  Being self employed I can get out from time to time without much difficulty.  Depends on the weather, as I'm no longer a hard core rider.    Things used to be different when I didn't have a car or wife.  Life is good.

motoracer8

I'm available weekends and mondays, and I hear you on the weather, it would be nice if it would warm just alittle, alittle cooler in GV than here.

K

fret not

Ken, sounds like a Monday to me.  Let's look for a nice one.

calipanda

Hey! I am a new Vision Rider and I am in Bay Area (kinda NorCal). I would love to meet other Visionaries.

darkvision

Calipanda, Welcome!!  I'm in Livermore, where are you located?   Let me know if you want to meet and do some riding.
best wishes,   DV 

calipanda

Hey DV,

I am in Berkeley (East Bay). Livermore is not too far. I am a new rider so I am still accumulating my safety gear before I go out on any freeways or long trips, but I am very excited to learn about another rover in the area! We should definitely meet sometime!

darkvision

I go to Berkeley fairly regularly to work on my mom's house .  I'm going out of state on business all of next week but will try to set up a meeting after I get back. 
best wishes   DV

AirborneJW

Got another new rov'er here in Sacramento as well.

calipanda

AirborneJW, I am from Sacramento! I live in Vallejo now, but I would love to meet up sometime and ride. Most of my friends and family are still in Sacramento so I do make semi-frequent trips out there. PM me if you are interested, we could meet at Vacaville or something!

js9_20

I'm in the Bay Area...   Sunnyvale.  I get around quite a bit.   It would be fun to hook up with some other riders out there.