Main Menu

Three Bikers

Started by Tiger, October 27, 2006, 09:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

;D Three Bikers, an '07 Honda Rider, an '07 BMW Rider and a Yamaha Vision Rider were sitting in a sauna.
Suddenly, there was a continuing beeping sound.
The Honda Rider pressed his forearm and the beeping stopped.
The others looked at him questioningly.
“That was my pager, “he said, “I have a micro chip under the skin of my arm.”

A few minutes later a phone rang.
The BMW Rider lifted his palm to his ear.
When he finished he explained, “That was my mobile phone. I have a micro chip in my hand.”

The Vision Rider felt decidedly low tech.
Not to be outdone, he decided he had to do something just as impressive.
He stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt.
The others raised their eyebrows and stared at him.
The Vision Rider finally declared…....

“Well, will you look at that, I’m getting a fax!”   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

VinceDee

;D ;D ;D

In that case, I think I must be getting several faxes a day. Maybe I oughtta read some of 'em?

Vince
Always ride as if all the car drivers are trying to kill you and make it look like an accident, because some of them are.

h2olawyer

Hope it doesn't use thermal paper.   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.