News:

Main Menu

Who forgot?????

Started by Tiger, October 29, 2006, 09:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Who forgot to "Fall back" there "Time Piece(s)"  one hour, Eh!!!... :o  ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) (Did mine early a.m.).
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

NewVisionGuy

I definitely  didn't forget.  This  daylight savings  crap  added  an  hour  to  my  shift  last night.   >:(

YellowJacket!

The ROV server forgot.  Its still an hour ahead.  :o

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

it's right on my pc...
besides, what are you doing emailing from work when your supposed to be eating chilli at your father-in-laws?

gotcha!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Lucky on October 29, 2006, 03:03:03 PM
it's right on my pc...
besides, what are you doing emailing from work when your supposed to be eating chilli at your father-in-laws?

gotcha!

Heh heh...busted.  I brought my laptop and hacked the wireless access so I could get internet access and quench my ROV addiction.  Getting ready to go to Kingston (hwy 70 + 58) in a few minutes.

David

Lucky

it's not really hacking if the hospitals IT guy gives you an access name & password... ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Lucky on October 29, 2006, 05:29:21 PM
it's not really hacking if the hospitals IT guy gives you an access name & password... ;D

um, that would be a negative.  we are not given internet access. ;D

David

haunter

Quote from: DaveTN on October 29, 2006, 08:12:38 PM
Quote from: Lucky on October 29, 2006, 05:29:21 PM

um, that would be a negative.  we are not given internet access. ;D

David

'extorted' work better?  :o ;D  ;D :D
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.