Anyone else getting super delayed emails from Heather?

Started by Lucky, October 29, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

i'm getting them from April (when ROV was down)
or maybe she's still suffering from withdrawls... lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

ProfessorRex

I got an email from heather on the 24th.  Same day she made a post on the ROV about the email she sent me.  So long story short (gosh I tend to ramble) I'm getting her emails on time.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Lucky

I think it was just her emails from that couple of days because i got one a week ago dated 2 days earlier.  looks like her server was on vacation those days, lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

hfarley

LOL! Sorry about that!! It might be because Is ent them from my work emails address too. For some weird reason some servers/ email receipients tend to reject my emaisl as spam. Some genious who worked here before me signed up the company with a web host called Verio. A long time ago someone hacked into Verio and thus the IP address for us got labeled as a spammers IP Address. I still have problems to this day and have to contact more IT departmenst than I care to to have them add us to the accepted list so that we can send emails to our business associates. That could be the cause of the delay. Either that or maybe your are getting my emails on Tennesee time Lucky. LOL! You know things don't move as fast there as they do here in NJ. LOL!  ;)
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!