new picture fron the end of rebuild :) almost the end

Started by konik2666, November 21, 2006, 01:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

konik2666

In My opinion looks like new :) It's not everything I have 83 vision from USA in My garage and I will change fork's from her to My XZ on next week but we will see :) All the best for every body

konik2666

Oh I do not use the computer very often thats way I have some problem with this picture.Best regards KOnrad from Poland P.S If someone need some parts from 83 USA vision or UE ediction please give me some sign.My E-mail is rider2666@wp.pl or rider2666@yahoo.com or also can call 0048512253557 I have really a lot of parts

zore

Not a huge fan of chrome but the chrome mac exhaust looks good.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

konik2666

thanx ZORE it take's lot of work and was expensive :( but in My opinion looks better than My Ex gerry wolf :)

Superfly

Wow, that looks great!
NICE EXHAUST!
It looks like you spent some time and money on her,
Well done!
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

konik2666

yeas I spend 3 years on rebuild and everything coast 7000$ its a lot but i have so much spare parts than I cam build 5 xz :) On My bike all the parts are new most of them are from USA Japan and Germany becouse in Poland most of people dont care of XZ.I know only one person name Pawel Wojciechowski HUMBER But he sold his xz :) too bed

Brian Moffet

Huh, where are the carbs ???  ;D

Great work, it looks lovely.

Brian

konik2666

I restore My 83 USA Carbs few month ago I broken one of fu..ing arm from float,it was welded ,I order repair kit from keyster and now I rebuild everything.Thats way You cant see the carb :) But I Thing than mayby I will but my original carb from 82 USA ediction becouse I don't wont to drill My brend new tank.I will repaired 83 carb and put them somewhere on the shelf :)

Superfly

I have run 83 carbs w/ a 82 fuel pump.  That way I could use a 82 tank.  The fuel pump is not a perfect fit, but close enough.
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

konik2666

it's a good way.I dont know why I don't thing about it  ??? thanx for sugestion :)

Night Vision

very nice... you should email Ron and see if he can put picture on the gallery page
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8) A job well done... 8) You really should be proud of your achievement. A real "labour of love". Congratulation's... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

EH

YellowJacket!

A job well done konik!!  Your bike looks beautiful.  I love those macs. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

konik2666

Thanx guys I'm very happy than My bike looks good in your opinion.I have this bike 7 years,ride first 4 and the rest of time I spend to find all new parts,it was very hard time for Me and XZ,I remember lot of moment's when I wont to sell or burn this machine,I kill 2 engines (Crankshaft boering's dead)Now I install boering's  from BMW.They are much more better then original.On this moment I have 3 used and dismantle engines,most of parts are in really good condition :)

My histry with XZ was start on this web side I remember than My english was relly bed but I found Humber and when I realised than he live in Poland I start to speak with him and He help Me with everything.He is really cool guy :)I have few parts from him.

I'm very happy than I finish but it is not everything,I have few more idea,wont to polishing cardan shaft,put the chromium on the rear spring,cardan cover and I wish I find shark fairing on future :) The Best KONRAD

Kevin

Beautiful!!! I've found someone who likes to polish aluminum more than me.  ;D

h2olawyer

That is a great looking XZ!  Many congratulations on a job well done.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

haunter

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.