Telemarketing Nightmare

Started by Robin Hood, November 05, 2006, 09:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Hood

Don't know if any of you guys have seen this but it made me laugh.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtFCeIdcbiw

Brian_Matthewson

Hilarious!! I'd love to be able to pull that off!
1982 Vision rider from 1991 to 2012.

Tiger

8) SUPERB, love stuff like that...and I'm in sales... :o hehehehehehe.
A buddy who I used to work with,a few year's ago, used to pretend he was constipated and was sitting on the crapper... ;D ;D ;D He would squeal and scream as if in agony while talking to the telesales person, when they said they would call back Rick used to say "no, no, this shouldn't take to long as I've been here for an hour, just keep talking to me...your voice makes me wanna crap".......The telemarketer usually goes byby at this point!!!   :o...;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

;D.......TIGER....... ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

I pulled a really good one a few years ago just after we signed up on the do not call list.

The phone rang at about 8:50pm and when I answered there was the delay that is usually associated with computer generated telemarketing calls.  So I decided to have some fun.

In my best childs voice I said "Hello"
Telemarketer: Good evening, can I speak with Mr. or Mrs. @@@@@@
Me: My mommy is home, let me get her.
Telemarketer: Ok, that'll be fine, thank you.
Me: MOMMY! MOMMY! MOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYY! You have a phone call!
Me: NO MOMMY IM SOOOORRRY. IM SORRRY MOMMY! NO!NO! No mommy dont hit me again! I Promise I won't do it again when your doing THAT!
Background: CRACK! CRACK! (Me clapping my hands loudly and screaming in pain)
Me: (Crying) I'mmmm sorry sir......my mommy can't come to the phone.  She's busy and very angry.
Telemarketer: Son, are you ok?  Did she hit you?
Me: Not bad......this time.  I have to go to my closet now.  I'm in trouble again.  It's ok though.  Its dark in there and I have my immaginary friends to keep me company.
Teleemarketer: ummmmm, ummmmm (very shaken)
Me: I have to go now, my mommy's coming downstairs (click)

Of course my wife comes running down and asks what the heck I just did and said they probably called the police or something.  It was fun though.   :D ;D :o

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kiawrench

i liked that,, even if i am sick
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

hfarley

I usually tell them to hold on while I ask my parole officer if it is ok that I talk to them.
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

fiddlesticks

Another good one is to ask them to hold, put the phone down and just walk away to continue what you were doing before the phone rang.
DaveTN that was pure genious. I soooooooo have to remember to try that. hehehe.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"