News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Cock flavoured soup

Started by Robin Hood, November 07, 2006, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Hood

Bet this soup tastes salty.  :D

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Mutt

Ummmmm.....Jamaican is good stuff!  :-X

I've been to Jamaica but haven't tried the soup. Anyone care to step up and tell us if it's good? Ummmm...we promise not to laugh!  :-X :-X :-X :) :) :D :D

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Robin Hood

Lucky

When i lived in South Florida i once had Jamacan 'Cow Cod' soup, yup, steer testicles...it was like spicy roast beef soup...  no i'm not gay..

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Mutt on November 08, 2006, 12:56:38 AM

I've been to Jamaica but haven't tried the soup. Anyone care to step up and tell us if it's good? Ummmm...we promise not to laugh!  :-X :-X :-X :) :) :D :D

I had Jamaican Jerked chicken the other night for dinner. ....Im glad it was the chicken and not the cock.

I LIKE BURGERS BETTER

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Mutt

Quote from: DaveTN on November 08, 2006, 11:13:54 AM
Quote from: Mutt on November 08, 2006, 12:56:38 AM

I had Jamaican Jerked chicken the other night for dinner. ....Im glad it was the chicken and not the cock.

I LIKE BURGERS BETTER

David

OK.....what makes it Jerked?? Do we really want to know how that happens?

kiawrench

hmmm can tell southern baptist coalition hasnt found that on a shelf at local piggly wiggly!!

either way it goes, bet it is popular in north miami and southern california !
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Lucky on November 08, 2006, 09:25:03 AM
When i lived in South Florida i once had Jamacan 'Cow Cod' soup, yup, steer testicles...it was like spicy roast beef soup...  no i'm not gay..

--Lucky

Lucky,

If anyone here offers you "Mountain Oysters", they are the same thing....  ;D

David

Superfly

Quote from: kiawrench on November 09, 2006, 09:46:43 AM
hmmm can tell southern baptist coalition hasnt found that on a shelf at local piggly wiggly!!

um... no, not So-Cal, but maybe in West hollywood...
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Superfly on November 09, 2006, 05:24:44 PM
Quote from: kiawrench on November 09, 2006, 09:46:43 AM
um... no, not So-Cal, but maybe in West hollywood...

Maybe he's thinking San Francisco?  You know those East-Coasters, they think Hollywood is 40 minutes from San Francisco, and the entire width of California is beach and palm trees.

Brian

ps2/bikevision

one year for my moms birthday one of her friends bought her a box of penis pasta. thats right pasta in the shape of shaft and ball.  i bet it would be one heck of a soup with those two mixes.

kiawrench

Vision r-
  i am one of those that says live and let live- but if you read any literature from places like bob jones university,  the whole state is going to burn, along with south beach miami, most of philly and all of DC   

As long as the Napa Valley survives, my cellar will be ok,,,
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

MotorPlow

I recently saw an employment ad for an experienced chicken sexer. They wanted someone with 3 years experience sexing chickens. Of course I went and got an application and filled it out for a friend of mine and turned it in for him. I wonder if he ever got called for an interview.

YellowJacket!

Quote from: MotorPlow on November 12, 2006, 03:41:53 PM
I recently saw an employment ad for an experienced chicken sexer. They wanted someone with 3 years experience sexing chickens. Of course I went and got an application and filled it out for a friend of mine and turned it in for him. I wonder if he ever got called for an interview.

There was an episode on "Dirty Jobs" on discovery channel about a chicken sexer.  He squeezes the poop out of them then feels em or looks atem and dumps them in their respective bins.

David

Mutt

WIKIPEDIA DEFINITION:
Chicken sexing is the method of distinguishing the sex of chicken hatchlings, usually by a trained person called a chicken sexer. Chicken sexing is practised mostly by large commercial hatcheries, who have two different feeding programmes, one for the females (or hens) who are destined to lay eggs for commercial sale, and the others for the males (or roosters), most of whom will be fattened up for sale as meat. The chicken sexer puts the chicken hatchlings on the appropriate track early, enabling those chickens to receive optimal nourishment for their likely commercial role from an early age.

Different segments of the poultry industry sex chickens for various reasons. In factory farms that produce eggs, males are unwanted; for meat production, separate male and female lines for breeding are maintained to produce the hybrid birds that are sold for the table, and chicks of the wrong sex in either line are unwanted. Chicks of an unwanted sex are culled (i.e., killed) almost immediately, to reduce costs.

MotorPlow

I guess that's better that the thought of a bunch of bow legged chickens walking around.... I saw that episode of Dirty Jobs.

glennw

If you "eat"  cock soup with a straw ... what would that make you... ::)
Half Mad Max

Lucky

ok, i'll say it... a cock soup sucker!

yeah, & someone called the Harley riders degenerates, lol!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

And what if you lick the bowl when you are done sucking it with a straw?

David