News:

Main Menu

I did something stupid...........

Started by haunter, November 08, 2006, 06:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haunter

66 Ford F-100

302 HO from a mustang, rebuilt 10k ago with a mild cam, heads were lightly milled. Eldebrock upper and lower intake manifolds and 4-barrel

Original 3-spd maunal and rear end.

Cab has been extended 6 inches, bed shortend 6 inches, seats/bench from a late 80's nissan truck.

82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

ps2/bikevision

not bad for a ford ;D  i had a 78 f250 w/ 460 bored .60 over, extreme cam, headers, you know, all the stuff that just makes driving more fun and more expensive. it had buckets out of a blazer and the center concole. it was nice having the comfort of a new truck with the looks of a old one. they really turn heads when done right. plus makes it so much nicer driving it every day.

kiawrench

well, that is decent-- still waiting to see squid's mopar,, he was frame upping it last we talked- but the family thing has him now, will have to see where the mopar goes

i guess my old talledega torino could have been a contender,, but just flat could not afford to fix it all back up after my brother tried to remove a garden wall with it .my dad bought it new in 1969, had the 427 ,narrow rear end, rolled fender panels and double rear bumper mods(one rear bumper in back, second was clipped and weld,mounted to the front). had the racing stripe, but all of that was junk after the bricks stopped falling- only thing not ruined was the engine,which i had put into a 68 cougar body, and sold for college money.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

MotorPlow

I have a 1953 Chevrolet 3100 in the garage.... Limited rust, complete, just waiting to be restored. As time and money go, it will probably be somewhere around the 100the anniversary of the truck.

haunter

well she was my new dd but its back to the FZR till I get garage time tomorrow, thursday night I did some field driving, popped the water pump gasket that has obviosuly been repaired before with RTV

luckily a reman pump and gaskets didnt cost much, just didnt have time as I was busy all weekend
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

69shovel

that's alright you could've gone and done something stupid like this :o
69 chevelle
98 suburban
82 vision

67GTO

Hey, another guy that likes muscle cars :)

(I get it now "69 Shovel") ;)
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Lucky

Quote from: 67GTO on November 13, 2006, 06:02:24 PM
Hey, another guy that likes muscle cars :)

you woulda loved my '70 442 ragtop...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

67GTO

I love all muscle cars but I'm partial to GM :)

The 442 is a great car, friend had a medium blue 70 hardtop with, I believe a 455.
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

haunter

Quote from: 69shovel on November 13, 2006, 04:47:34 PM
that's alright you could've gone and done something stupid like this :o

there is a nova in town for sale thats tempting the crap outta me

69shovel

it doesn't look like that at all anymore. that was about a year ago..... that's actually why i haven't been around these forums lately, too busy working on the 'velle. its soo close to drivable i can taste it!!! ;D
69 chevelle
98 suburban
82 vision