News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Lucky

Started by YellowJacket!, November 10, 2006, 07:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I just wanted to take a moment to wish Lucky a Very Happy Birthday and thank him for all he contributes to us.

HAPPY BRTHDAY LUCKY!!!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

NewVisionGuy

Now  how  did he  manage to  keep  that a secret  when  everybody  on the forum  knew when it was your birthday  Dave  ???   ;D

YellowJacket!

nothings a secret here.  the site has a calendar which lists everyones birthday.   ;)

David

Lucky

Well thank you, 43 years sore, lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

NewVisionGuy

Quote from: DaveTN on November 10, 2006, 08:07:00 AM
nothings a secret here.  the site has a calendar which lists everyones birthday.   ;)

David

I stand corrected...   :D   But I get the feeling  some  people aren't very honest  about when their birthday is...  or quite a few folks' parent's were getting busy around March 31st   ;)

Tiger

Quote from: BlueBass on November 10, 2006, 08:28:25 AM
...or quite a few folks' parent's were getting busy around March 31st   ;)
???...Spring time, dont you know... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D... ;)

:o.......HOW OLD DID YOU SAY, LUCKY?????....... ;D

8).......HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,...HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD LUCKYYYYYY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOU...and many mooooooore... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Coil Coyle

Lucky,
          Happy Birthday
;)

coil

fiddlesticks

1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

hfarley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCKY!!!!

-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Night Vision

I wanted to PayPal you a BirthDay present....  ;)
but you never returned my PMs for your pp addy
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

smknjoe1964

Hope you had a Happy One !  ;D Im only about 10 months younger !  :D ;D ;)

Serendipity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUCKY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

I owe both you and Dave a birthday gift. As soon as the weather is more hospitable to my weeny Florida-self I'll make it up to you guys!!!

I can see it now....at the base of the Dragon......"Race ya!!!!" :D

Patti "Who knows she'll get her butt smoked!"

kiawrench

hapi birfday ,y'all!!
  if, ya kin, have a col'un on me, just put it on my tab- will get roun when harvest is up, catch the backup then.

seriously , happy day dude,,,, hope entire weekend is just a ride -
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

ProfessorRex

Enjoy your first SOUTHERN Happy birthday.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Lucky

Thank you everyone, it was a good day (no work, lol) Dave & I went for a jaunt & got very lost. no map, no GPS.. DOH!

Saw some goats, some chickens, some bunnies (no, not THOSE bunnies) and LOTS of cows. farm country & skirted the Smokies too

BTW, can anyone answer this?: why, when i see a heard of cows, do i usually see a donkey in there with them as well?

A good ride overall though, & then we wen't back to the house for steak & potatoes, & BSed the rest of the evening. Thanks Dave.

Gracias everybody!
--Lucky

Oh & NV, no excuse, i've just been slow/lazy answering my email, i will this weekend.
--L

o_0_hell_0_o

Donkey with cow....
Well from what i have heard. "from the farmers here in California...
is a donkey is good to protect the calves from predators.
they will kick the crap outa coyotes, dogs, and wolves

and i just found confirmation from http://www.veganpeace.com/animal_facts/Donkeys.htm
Donkeys are used as guard animals for goats and sheep against the threat of coyote attack. They are also used to protect cows while calving. The coyote is the only natural threat to donkeys. Donkeys therefore do not like any canines.

i just noticed thats a vegan site....
and maybe they taste like beef and they dont want ya to know.
|~| ell

Night Vision

Quote from: Lucky on November 11, 2006, 06:04:52 AM

BTW, can anyone answer this?: why, when i see a heard of cows, do i usually see a donkey in there with them as well?

Oh & NV, no excuse, i've just been slow/lazy answering my email, i will this weekend.
--L

was it a brown donkey? did it stare at you with admiration as you drove by \ make eye contact?

if not, it was probably just a JackAss  ;D

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

It was a great ride.  We just kept going where our misguided instinct told us to turn.  We went through a few very rural counties. (Loudon, McMinn and Monroe).  Mostly farmland with rolling hills and gentle curves.  We hit one stretch of road that made me think it was the "mini Dragon".
Hey lucky, remember at that intersection?  How many rows of teeth would you say that guy had?  I couldn't tell. I think I heard banjos too.
I also got to the point where I was running on fumes (I stil think my jetting and sync is a bit off)  We stopped at a gas station to fill up but the pumps were off.  Sign said "beginning Oct 29, we will close at 4pm.  It was after 5.  Just then a lady opened the door and I asked her if it was possible.  With a great deal of Southern Hospitality, she said "sure!", went in and turned the pumps on for me.  Thank goodness for her as I thought I'd be parking my bike in the middle of nowhere and riding home 2-up with lucky  :o .
If Lucky ever invites you over for dinne you better take him up on it.  He fires up a really good grilled steak and his birthday cake was excellent (thanks Penny!!).
I'm really glad we had the nice weather.  It was inthe mid 70's and crystal clear. Eventhe ride home at night was a plesant 58 degrees.  And tho think, I thought I had parked my bike for the season....thats what I like about living in the south.  ;D

Take  Care

David

Lucky

Quote from: DaveTN on November 11, 2006, 10:07:48 AM
.....I thought I'd be parking my bike in the middle of nowhere and riding home 2-up with lucky  :o ...

Ha! fat chance! you'd get to stay with your bike while i went home to get gas or the trailer...  ;D ;D

YellowJacket!

Boy, we picked a good day to ride.  It feels like its gonna snow out now.

David