News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Uk zx550 web site

Started by matrixa850, November 26, 2006, 05:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixa850

after searching a lot it seems there is no uk vision web site. I was thinking of creating one. now the creation of the site is no prob but having very little knowledge of the xz550 i would need to use info from you guys, so how would you feel about me steeling some of your faq and technical stuff, all credits to the rightful owner though naturally. i miy be able to find some other uk owners and go riding with other owners instead of being so lonesome :-[

Tiger

8)...Spread the word brother, spread the word... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on November 26, 2006, 06:07:29 PM

8)...Spread the word brother, spread the word... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Just sendem here....  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Blake

It would actually help a lot more if you just sent them here.  Having all the knowledge in one place is a LOT more helpful than having to go between numerous places.  There's a german site for the xs550 that (as we can tell from pictures) has a very extensive knowledge that we dont have.  but unfortunately most of us arent able to go through the site, but just imagine if we had both groups in one place!

but I have to agree.  send them here.. ;D
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

supervision

Have you checked out the vids. at the german site, they had like close to 20 bikes
" border="0