News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Good News Finally!! Updated 12/20/06

Started by hfarley, November 27, 2006, 11:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

Well, I think I am going to break the news here finally. After months of bad stuff happening to us and 5 months of trying, I am estatic to announce that my husband and I are expecting our own little visionary! We are still early on in the pregnancy but couldn't be happier. And I am extremely elated that I have had no morning sickness so far. (of course that will all change now that I wrote this LOL) I just wanted to share this great news with the rest of you. Some knew already aka Serendipity. LOL!  Anyway, I hope to someday teach my little visionary all the ins and outs of the vision. This comes as a welcomed change to everything that has happend in our family over the last couple of months. Now I am getting barraged with phone calls from my mother trying to come up with baby names for us. LOL! What have we done???? LOL!!!!!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

h2olawyer

Heather -

Congrats on the great news!   8)  You were past due for it.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

George R. Young

Quote from: hfarley on November 27, 2006, 11:03:31 AM
. . . my husband and I are expecting our own little visionary! We are still early on in the pregnancy . .
You're calling it 'Visionary'?

Night Vision

Quote from: GeorgeRYoung on November 27, 2006, 02:56:27 PM
Quote from: hfarley on November 27, 2006, 11:03:31 AM
. . . my husband and I are expecting our own little visionary! We are still early on in the pregnancy . .
You're calling it 'Visionary'?

maybe you better let us pick the name then  ;)
congrats.... and if its a girl........
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8)...Cool, congrats to mom-and-dad-to-be... 8)...as for a name...what name's can we think of people, using...X...&...Z... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

hfarley

Actually my wonderful husband has already come up with a name. He is calling it Wombie. Pronounced woom-e. get it, it is because the baby is in my womb. LOL! Hey it isn't that creative but at least it got him a little more into the whole pregnancy thing rather than just not looking forward to the ups and downs of pregnancy. LOL!
Now everyone cross your fingers that the4 morning sickness fairy doesn't visit me. LOL!
-Heather

Lucky

Congratulations Heather! best wishes from me & my whole family.

hmm...new product..Baby's first stator!...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

MotorPlow

Quote from: Lucky on November 27, 2006, 07:20:58 PM
Congratulations Heather! best wishes from me & my whole family.

hmm...new product..Baby's first stator!...

Congrats... I am glad my kids are older (Gee, I remember people saying that to me  >:( )

A sealed off YICS chamber with dried beans in it works well for a rattle....

louthepou

Hee Haw!
I hope all goes well in this first trimester.

Here's some French Canadian insight for XZ:
If it's a boy, call him Xavier-Zacharie
If it's a girl... Hmm. Xavière-Zoé. (Mind you, Xavière is quite uncommon).

Congrats, and all the best.

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Brian Moffet

Be careful of family traditions.  If it were left to family traditions my first name would have been:

Jebediah

My middle name would have been:

Zelotus.

Yes, I would have been Jebediah Zelotus Moffet.

talk about a hard life!

Brian

Night Vision

Quote from: Vision Rising on November 28, 2006, 12:14:05 PM
Be careful of family traditions.  If it were left to family traditions .......

like being named after the Saint-of-the-day... My brother was almost named Polycarp or Policarp which ever it is.
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on November 27, 2006, 04:44:20 PM
8)...Cool, congrats to mom-and-dad-to-be... 8)...as for a name...what name's can we think of people, using...X...&...Z... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Xzavier

oops...just saw that Lou beat me to it. ;D

Congrats to the mom and dad to be!!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

Quote from: Vision Rising on November 28, 2006, 12:14:05 PM
Be careful of family traditions.  If it were left to family traditions my first name would have been:
Jebediah
My middle name would have been:
Zelotus.
Yes, I would have been Jebediah Zelotus Moffet.
talk about a hard life!
Brian

Brief thread hijack -

A good friend of mine in Steamboat Springs is named Jim Vail.  Kind of a strange name for someone living in the Steamboat area.  He gets the occasional 'you're kidding' from people he meets for the first time.  Anyway, his dad used to tell him they seriously considered naming him 'Noah' so he would be known as 'Noah Vail'.   ::)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

hfarley

Thanks for all the congrats!! I just received a bit of good and not as good news today. They took another blood test to make sure all my numbers are going up and they jumped from 250 to 4000 in one week so that is good.

On another note though my progesterone was down so they are putting me on pills to boost that up. Aparently that is not good but I am higher than most people are when they go on this drug so this is more of a precautionary tactic. And because of this they are scheduling me for an early ultrasound next week.

Whoo hoo!! I am going to get to see what my little visionary looks like. (Probably going to look like a blob but hey, we are talking about my blob. ) LOL! oh yeah and they said that I am further along than I thought. That is always good news. Quicker line to the finish. LOL!
-Heather

h2olawyer

Glad things are mostly going great.  Pretty neat that you'll get those first baby pictures done soon!  Ain't modern technology cool!?!   8)

H2O

YellowJacket!

Quote from: hfarley on November 28, 2006, 04:17:03 PM
Thanks for all the congrats!! I just received a bit of good and not as good news today. They took another blood test to make sure all my numbers are going up and they jumped from 250 to 4000 in one week so that is good.
-Heather

TWINS!!

Oh, also... AleXZander  ;d

David

smknjoe1964

Congrats ! Hope everything goes well !

kiawrench

as one old parent to a new one--- just call the baby BILL---
the reason for that will be self evident long before the youngster moves out.

on a more serious note,,, congrats,  keep to DR's directives, eat right, all that ,,,, need the new member to log-in asap,, get our numbers back up

Now,, anyone want to start a baby pool?    date/weight/boy or girl?
can always donate the pool to ron for the site,,,,     ( not serious )

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

hfarley

LOL! everyone.

Kia-I will think about calling the kid Bill. LOL!

DaveTn- what makes you say twins? LOL! The reason I ask is because I am hoping for twins and  they run in my family. every other generation and I am right in line. LOL!

As of right now I am due on July 29,2007 but we will see if that changes after the ultrasound next week. I would love to get guesses on boy/girl and date/weight. LOL! I think it would be a fun idea to run a baby pool. LOL! Anyway, have to get back to work for now or at least make it look like I am working. LOL!
-Heather

YellowJacket!

Quote from: hfarley on November 30, 2006, 10:06:26 AM
LOL! everyone.

DaveTn- what makes you say twins? LOL! The reason I ask is because I am hoping for twins and  they run in my family. every other generation and I am right in line. LOL!

It depends on how much your HcG level doubles.  It actually helps knowing what your baseline level was and what your last levels were.  Im not an expert....just a respiratory therapist,  but from the women I work with that have had babies, the ones withthe levels that increased rapidly had the twins and I have heard them talking about that as well.  ;D

Good luck to you and if you want twins, may God bless you with two healthy babies! ;D

David