Good News Finally!! Updated 12/20/06

Started by hfarley, November 27, 2006, 11:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

Oh Oh Davetn, I am going to keep my fingers crossed then. That is good news. LOL! I will let you guys know what we see on the monitor next week!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

hfarley

Update 12/4/06

Had a scare this weekend and ended up in the emergency room Early Saturday Morning. Thought I was having a miscarriage. Turns out I was not just having some normal bleeding. Was put on semi bedrest for the rst of the weekend just to be safe and having another exam at my doctors office today to check up. But the good news is that because of this they ended up doing an ultrasound. I even got to hear the baby's heart beat. How cool is that!!! NAyway here are the two pictures that they gave me of my little blob. LOL! Will update more later after doctors visit.
-Heather

Ok I keep trying to post the picture here but it isn't working. Can someone help me?

http://1982yamahavision.blogspot.com/

Mutt

Congratulations! If you really concentrate, you can see his/her little hands curled up like they're holding on to a set of bars!  :D

The first time you see it it's exciting. We had 3 or 4 done for my now 17 yr old daughter. It's a good thing because one of them was handled so much, the picture was smuged.

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

YellowJacket!

AHHHH Well...only saw one little blob.  I hope that he or she is a healthy blob, um baby.....  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

Mutt, you have a wife, 17 year old daughter AND an avitar girlfriend (with a 'tude)??!!
That's what i call a glutton for punishment!!  :o :o

...please place your testicles in the bowl & move on...

;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

Heather,,, i enlarged the phots you posted,,, can see is already to be a biker!  'cruit boots, holding an MRE and jacket says "visionette" new member 2 postings .

kidding,, keep well, follow docs orders, and stay off the roads with potholes.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Mutt

Quote from: Lucky on December 04, 2006, 07:57:20 PM
Mutt, you have a wife, 17 year old daughter AND an avitar girlfriend (with a 'tude)??!!

;D ;D

Testicles?  Is that a Vision part ???

Mutt

h2olawyer

Quote from: Mutt on December 04, 2006, 11:14:39 PM

;D ;D

Mutt

Yes - Available here:
http://bullsballs.com/
;D  ;D  ;D
H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Mutt

Quote from: h2olawyer on December 04, 2006, 11:27:43 PM
Quote from: Mutt on December 04, 2006, 11:14:39 PM

;D ;D

Mutt

Yes - Available here:
http://bullsballs.com/
;D  ;D  ;D
H2O

Yep, about the right size as I remember!  :P

Mutt  :D

hfarley

LOL!! H2O!! I actually told my neighbor that I wanted a set of brass balls for my bike for my birthday and he couln't find them. Now I know where to get them!! LOL!!

BTW, If I am having a boy I hope he doesn't end up with balls that size. LOL!

-Heather

hfarley

Update 12/5/06 Had my doctors appointment yesterday. They did another ultrasound but the pictures came out crappy. I am right on target as far as size is concerned and heart beat. They said I loook fine and not to worry about what happened the other day. They said everything looks good and that I just need to slow down a bit.

Sure that is easy enough to say but when you have your moms wedding in a week and a few days, your grandmother flying up from Florida in two weeks, a house that is in dire need of cleaning, a car that needs to be cleaned out and sold, and a boss who wants you to plan his entire vacation it is a little hard to slow down. LOL! On top of that I had decided to make part of my boss' kids hanukkah gifts this year and that is a knitted scarf for each one of them. I am half way done so thats cool.

LOL! I will rest in the new year....... yeah right!!

After the new year then I have to strip the room that will be for the baby and repaint, redecorate etc... LOL!

And when am I supposed to get some riding in???? LOL! I'll figure it out somehow. Thanks for the notes everyone!
-Heather

Night Vision

guess those ROV elves never showed up huh?
they must be busy this time of year  ::)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

hfarley

Figured I would update you gang. Basically no news is good news. Everything has been going preety well so far. I have been extremely tired but hardly any morning sickness. Whoo hoo! I just get a little grren around the gills every now and then but some gingerale and I am fine. Haven't been doing too much lately except for working, eating and sleeping. LOL! But hopefuly soon I will get my energy back.
On another note my mom is getting married tomorrow! It should be a really great time. I am helping them decorate the church and reception and it should come out beautiful. I already told her soon-to-be husband that if he doesn't show up I will take out all my pregnancy hormone induced anger towards him and kick his ass for not showing up to marry my mom. LOL! Seriously though they are both really happy and can't wait.  I guess that about it for now. Will update whn I have more to share.
-Heather

kiawrench

good to hear you are ,for the most part ok,,, the baby thing will pass in time,, then you will just be Mommy,,, it happens. now, as for your Mom,,, tell her happy times, good wishes from all of us

remember to follow Dr orders,,, no stunt riding, stoppies, wheelies, curb hopping,, or long distance high speed police chases-------   be good
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

hfarley

well, I ended up back at the hospital again this past weekend. Actually the day after my mom's wedding. (Which was very nice BTW) She looked stunning and the decorations were superb. Ok I did the decorations so I guess I am biased. LOL! Anyway, I was just putzing around the house when all of a sudden I felt this gush. I looked down and there was blood everywhere! My husband wasn't home from hanging with the guys so I ended up calling 911. After lighting up the entire neighborhood with the lights from the cop cars and the ambulance, they took me to the hospital. Everyone including the doctor and the nurses thought I had lost the baby. My husband got there and was just as nervous and scared as I was. We waited around for 9 hours, yes I said 9 hours before they did an ultrasound. That was one of the longest times of my life. Much to everyones amazement the baby was right there on the ultrasound heart beating and all. And yes I cried my eyes out as soon as I saw that. (so did my husband) anyway, I am fine, the baby is fine. They put me on bedrest this entire week as a precaution. So there will be no Vision riding for me any time soon unfortunatley. The doctors don't want me to ride not because of a safety thing but in case I drop the bike or something they don't want me to strain my body. Inn fact they don't even want me to pick up a gallon of milk. UGGGGHHHH!! This is not me. I keep getting yelled at for doing to much. LOL! What can I say, I am very independant. I guess I will have to slow down a bit for awhile, but I can still go out in the garage and start the bike up to get her juices flowing. LOL! Ahh well, I am off to pick up grandma at the airport tomorrow. (Yes against the doctors orders) But then home to lie down I promise!
-Heather

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way........ ::)

best you slow down and take care.... everybody and everthing else can wait....
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

Wow - what a scare & long time to wait & find out if things were OK.  Take care of yourself & slow down for a while.  After you have the kid, you won't have a chance to slow down for a long time!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.