News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

In a Great Hurry!

Started by Rolle, December 03, 2006, 01:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolle

Hi!
This is Ghost Rider going fast at the roads in Sweden. (In and Around Stockholm!)
Top speed 300km/h at the highway..............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=151-HSmqQOU&mode=related&search=

Don´t do this at all, It´s insane but I must admit that he is a talent rider...............

Roland. ;)
Take care and be safe on the roads!

kiawrench

YMIS-- younger man's immortality syndrome    >> sweet clip,,, but the lane splitting and wheelies at highway speed are ,in most places, a quick way to a wooden box and a long dirt nap.   

i give respect to the mechanics that built that bike anyway,, takes a lot to build a bike to take that kind of riding and still hold up.
   once i can see whole movie, may become a favorite
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Mutt

Wow! I can really respect someone that can ride that good!  ::)  :-\ He rides like he's a ghost. No one can see him.....until it's too late.

I just watched another of his clips. That bike DOES sound good. Wonder what it sounds like running in to the back of a bus or truck?

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Lucky

Those are movie clips, they are stunt riders & it's all staged...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

NewVisionGuy

Quote from: Lucky on December 03, 2006, 10:59:41 PM
Those are movie clips, they are stunt riders & it's all staged...

sure looks that way,  doesn't it

Rolle

Hi!
QuoteThose are movie clips, they are stunt riders & it's all staged...
Sorry to say Those are Not stunt and Not staged in any way!!!!
They are for real and the clip is sold in a sort of underground way.
I know for shure coz they where in Norrköping (My hometown) for a high speed movie to Stockholm.
The police try to stop them and they got one car with a camera in, but they didn´t get the "Ghost Rider"
that time. No movie either..............
Ps/ I got copy of the full film on CD:s!  There are some car-movis as well from Stockholm in the same way/Ds

Roland :)

Lucky

that's funny, it says right on it they are small clips from the Ghost Rider movies...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

have to remember,, in europe,, a lot of the  stunts ,on roadways ,are filmed as they happen,, hoping no one gets hurt. the only evidence i see of assistance is near end of clip, you can see the police have several side roads blocked off, so i am of the mind this was all modified hollywoood , and , that is the same bike in ghost rider movie.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Rolle

Hi again!
This is a couple of people that have find a way to make money on a stupid thing!
The film You are refering to is some Movies they do like go as fast as possible inbetween Stockholm and Uppsala. som 64 kilometers under 15 minit in everyday traffic! There is other short film in the same subjekt!
Lucky!  If You are intrested in the matter I can send You a copy of the film Stockholm - Uppsala.
Just put the adress in the privat area in this exelent place...........
as a bonus I send You my own film "The Road to Hell" made this summer on my V ;D

This is some more clip to chose from!http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ghost+rider&search=Search
Roland  :)