...nice to "hear" good news

Started by Tiger, December 13, 2006, 06:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) It is always nice to "hear" good news...so, a wee TIGER's tail for you....... ;) I purchased a set of tapered steering stem bearing's from a company on eeeeeee-bay. Two week's go by and no delivery... :o  ::) I contacted the seller, via e-bay, and got an almost immediate reply informing me that they had been sent and  checking my name/address was correct, which it was and I confirmed. He asked me to give it a few day's and report back to him.......which again I did. Again I get a quick response saying how sorry they are and another set was on its way as they have a 100% guarantee policy. True to his word, (Nik), a set arrived with-in a week, via airmail... 8)

The company is: PKN Trading/motorcycle-express.

72 Brooms Road
                       Dumfries
                       DG1 2LA
                       United Kingdom

Contact name: Nik 

(Located in the UK but also ship from the USA , Australia and Germany).

Also available: Front/rear wheel bearings and fork seal's.
They are going to set up a "Club Discount" on their web site so we can deal direct. "we will be launching our new website soon (www.pyramid-parts.com) and will be putting links up to all clubs".
I have no involvment, other than buying these bearings, with this company and there-fore cannot guarantee anything but they have my future business... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

They sound like good folks to deal with.  I'll keep them in mind as I go through V2.  Thanks for the info!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.