News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

How to thoroughly clean the toilet

Started by supervision, December 16, 2006, 11:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

1.   Add the required shampoo to the toilet water, and put both lids up.    2.    Pickup the cat and soothe him while you carry  him to the bathroom.   3.  In one smooth movement,  put the cat in the toilet, and close both lids.  (you may need to stand on the lid)   The cat will self agitate and  make ample suds.  (Never mind the sounds comming from the toilet, the cat is actualy enjoying this)    4. Flush the toilet three or four times.  (this provides a power wash and rinse)   5.   Have someone open a door to the outside   ( Be sure there are no people between the toilet and the outside door).    6.Stand as far behind the toilet as far as  you can and  quickly lift both lids.   7.  The cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside  where he will dry himself off.  Both the toilet and the cat will now be sparklin clean !   Sincerely, the Dog...                                               
" border="0

Coil Coyle

;D ;D ;D ;D                       ;D ;D                             ;D ;D ;D                ;D  ;D ;D                                               ;D                                                ;D                                                               ;D                   ;D       ;D            ;D    ;D  ;D   ;D     ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D    ;D             ;D                                                 :o                           

plavix

Hey...I had toilet duty today and tried your idea.  After a trip to the emergency room for an emergency infusion of 3 pints of blood lost to the dozens of puncture and scratch wounds, I am doing better now.  The cat is giving me an evil look though...kind of like he is working-out how to get back at me.  I think I will post a guard tonight.

Just kidding...but it does sound like a good idea ;D

supervision

" border="0

Tiger

:o Awwwwwwwwww, sick puppy... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D.... ;)

Dont you love toilet humor, hehehehe...

When I was in my pub crawl day's...a looooong time ago.....we used to "install" Saran wrap/Cling film under the toilet seat's of the women's wash room, hehehehe, I can still hear the squeal's now...like laying rubber down on hot pavement  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;) "I hear the sound of distant drum's" hehehehehe...MEMORIES, PRICELESS... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Oh damn!  My cat was tooo small!
Now I have 1. no more cat 2. two happy dogs and 3. very unhappy kids.
There should have been a disclaimer about the size of the cat.
Please, if anyone else is going to do this make sure youuse a LARGE cat.

:o  :o

;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on December 16, 2006, 02:24:38 PM
:o Awwwwwwwwww, sick puppy... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D.... ;)

Dont you love toilet humor, hehehehe...

When I was in my pub crawl day's...a looooong time ago.....we used to "install" Saran wrap/Cling film under the toilet seat's of the women's wash room, hehehehe, I can still hear the squeal's now...like laying rubber down on hot pavement  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;) "I hear the sound of distant drum's" hehehehehe...MEMORIES, PRICELESS... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

I used to take some clear pvc tube and jam it under the top part of the urinals in school.  Kinda broke the habit of those that flush while going.  :o

David

supervision

Dave sorry bout your cat.  Maybe you could check for it in the clean-out, ware gloves for sure..
" border="0

Tiger

Quote from: DaveTN on December 16, 2006, 09:58:11 PM

David

;) NOTE TO SELF.......Size of pussy DOES matter... :o  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D... ;)

;D.......TIGER....... :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

YellowJacket!

Quote from: DaveTN on December 16, 2006, 09:58:11 PM
Now I have 1. no more cat 2. two happy dogs and 3. very unhappy kids.
There should have been a disclaimer about the size of the cat.
Please, if anyone else is going to do this make sure youuse a LARGE cat.

:o  :o

;D

David

DISCLAIMER:  Just a fictitious post....no kitties were hurt in the toilet bowl cleaning extravaganza.  Besides we all know that Pomerainians work better anyway..... :o

David

ps2/bikevision

thats a good one. my ex had a cat that used to go nuts if you walked in the room when it was in the litter box. i guess it was shy. the litter box was in the bathroom in her apt. i didnt really care for the cat after it pissed in my shoe. one night i forgot to put the seat back down. i knew the hell storm this would stir up if she walked in and seen this so i went back to put it down. as i walked into the bathroom and fliped on the light, the cat who was using the box started to jump around and hiss like it normally did. it usually just ran out of the room as soon as the door was clear, but this time it jumped into the air landed on the edge of the rim, freaked out even more, clawed at the seat trying to get out, and managed to pull both lids down on it, thus wacking the cat pretty good on the head and stunning it momentarilly. i instantally starting laughing untill the cat came to after about 30 sec. and launched out of the toilet like a saturn rocket. needless to say the cat stayed far away from me after that. i guess it blamed me.

dj

In my opinion all house cats are evil.  I had 8 stitches (4 per cut) in my eyelid from a cat that tried to rip my eye out.  Thankfully I was wearing glasses at the time or as the doc said I would be blind in one I.  Needless to say I didn't shed a tear for that cat when about a week latter she was crossing the road and now is named Squish.

I am definetely not a cat person!
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Mutt

My daughter officially hates cats too. She was petting an already skiddish cat while it was in her lap. She suddenly sneezed and the thing went all over her face and chest. She will run over a cat now if she sees one.

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Night Vision

I like cat.... as long as it's not cooked too long  ;D

(the kids hate that joke when we go to the Chinese buffet)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on December 20, 2006, 09:48:45 PM
I like cat.... as long as it's not cooked too long  ;D

(the kids hate that joke when we go to the Chinese buffet)

;D...Like the one.......Yes, I love kid's.....But I can't eat a whole one ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D... ;)

plavix

Just testing a hypothesis...for those of you who have had cats "go off" on them or someone else...were they female or male cats?  I have heard from MANY sources...including our vet, that male cats are much more amenable to human contact and are laid back, but female cats tend to be more skittish and violently reactive... Hmmmm, sounds like another species...

Since learning that, we have always gotten male cats...much easier to have around.

dj

It was a female cat (belonged to my in-laws).  Her kittens (about 11 weeks old at the time) were sleeping on the front steps and I moved them off the steps and she went ape sh!t.  My wife and I usually got male cats when ever we have any, but the problem is they sprayed on everything.  We haven't had a cat in the house for almost 2 years, and I don't think I will ever let another cat in the house.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

don_vanecek

There definately is something to male cats (well these cats are somewhat demaled if you get my drift). Had two of my daughter's that were between houses or apts or between bases,whatever at my house for a month or two. So a total of five cats and two dogs. The three female cats (and they were also de-femaled) wouldn't get alone with each other, or the dogs and had problems in the potty department. The two male cats got along with everyone, ignored the dogs and had no potty problems (in fact I'm sure I heard them telling the dogs where to get off).

Well one of my daughter's lost the male cat after hauling it all the way back to NE when she came here after Katrina for awhile, my other daughter still has her male cat, IF all cats were like Jack, you wouldn't mind them, he will even let her little kids fall on him, pull his hair, great cat!