News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Political correctness...hehehehe

Started by Tiger, December 16, 2006, 06:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Political correctness...Two word's that offend me...and here are a few more that may offend some-one else.......NO OFFENCE MENT!!!

SOMETHING TO OFFEND DAMN-NEAR EVERYBODY... :o

1. What's the Cuban national anthem? ................."Row, Row, Row Your Boat.

2. Where does an Irish family go on vacation? .................A different bar.

3. The Chinese couple that had a retarded baby? ....They named him "Sum Ting Wong."

4. What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other? .................A speech impediment.

5. What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast? ............They're hiring.

6. Why aren't there any Puerto Ricans on Star Trek? .................Because they're not going to work in the future either.

7. What do you call an Arkansas farmer with a sheep under each arm? ........... A pimp.

8. Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays? .................Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

>9. What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?
.......A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage.....along with a recipe!!!

10. How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? ........Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!

11. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? .......A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..." .......A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit..."

12. My, my, how times have changed. Years ago...When 100 white men chased 1 black man, we called it the Ku Klux Klan..................Today they call it the PGA TOUR.

13 Why is there no Disneyland in China? .......No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.... ;D

Please don't tell me your offended...It was purely a wee bit of non-political incorrecness...SMILE, 'cause life can be a real bitch.....sometime's... ;D ;D ;D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Brian Moffet

Hey, I resemble some of that...

one more:

Why does a Scottsman like a velcro wallet?   Because it screams when you open it.

Night Vision

Quote from: Tiger on December 16, 2006, 06:32:18 PM
:) Political correctness...Two word's that offend me...

I'll drink to that  ;D

I could've sworn that Freedom of Speech is enshrined in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

supervision

If something is Political, it never will be correct.
" border="0

X-Vision

Now that was funny!! Was anybody offended? Aawwwww, too bad!!! You go Supervision!

kiawrench

yup,, that's a nice bunch of laffs!!   one liners are nice to see one here, easy to remember, and just drop into casual conversation,,,,,
      note to self: be sure to explain number 8 when used around arkansas locals ..........
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Tiger

Quote from: supervision on December 16, 2006, 10:07:15 PM
  If something is Political, it never will be correct.

;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D Damn straight... ;D ;D ;D :D :D.... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!