News:

Main Menu

Question for all the NEROVer's

Started by dj, December 21, 2006, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj

There hasn't been a lot of traffic on the boards today, so I thought that I would start a thread and see were all of the New England ROVers are based out of.

I am up in Maine, and I think I am the only active member of the forum from up here.  I have only seen one other V on the roads in Maine (don't know who owns it though), and anybody that I talk to has never heard of the bike before (except for the guy that owns the bike shop that I go to).  I have been doing some searching around on the boards for a while and have only found one other member from Maine, that being Wolfman, and he hasn't posted since January of this year.

Just wondering where the closest NEROV members are to me.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Lucky

I think that's ...Sable? in Manchester(?) NH.  Nice guy, got most of my 83 conversin parts from him (tank, wheels, ft end, carbs, guages.
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

dj

I have been PMing back and forth with Sable for a while now.  We are both in the Air National Gaurd and have been talking about life at Tech School and how each others bikes are coming on the repairs.  By the sounds of it Sable's V is almost done.

Yes, he is out of Manchester NH.  I'm just wondering where the others are located.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Riche

I'm in eastern NY as is dOn. His is the only other Vision I've seen sence owning mine.

EH

i'm in rhode island, my 82 will be on the road by april. then i fix my other bike which i went boom boom on

Sable

Yup... I'm in Manchester, NH. Yes... since the wedding, my bike has been on the back burner. Hopefully with the winter I'll be able to resolve my little problem with the pick up coils and the stator... I will be posting that topic in the tech talk section when I find out exactly what the problem is.

John

PS - Lucky got his '83 conversion from Mark, a guy who lived near me who parted out his.... I ended up with his '83 rear shock and coils.
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

Lucky

ok, yup i remember.  Mark wasn't around for long...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black