News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

and some more smile's...

Started by Tiger, December 21, 2006, 05:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

A burglar breaks into a house. He sees a CD player that he wants so he takes it.
Then he hears a voice "JESUS is watching you".
He looks around with his flashlight wandering "What The HELL Was That?".
He spots some $ on a table and takes them...... :o
Once again he hears a voice "Jesus is watching YOU"
He hides in a corner trying to find where the voice came from. He spots a birdcage with a parrot in it!
He goes over and asks " Was that you?".
"YES", replies the parrot.
"What's your name?", asks the burglar.
It's "MOSES".
The burglar says " What kind of person names his bird moses??"
The parrot replys "THE SAME PERSON THAT NAMES HIS ROTWEILER "JESUS". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During their silver anniversary, a wife reminded her husband: Do you remember when you proposed to me, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't talk for an hour?"

The hubby replied: "Yes, honey, that was the happiest hour of my life."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy walks past a mental hospital and hears a moaning voice "13.......13.......13.........13"

The man looked over to the hospital and saw a hole in the wall, he looked through the hole and gets poked in the eye.

The moaning voice then groaned ''14.........14.........14.......14.''
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!