News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

The end is nigh!!!

Started by Tiger, December 31, 2006, 12:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Well, 2006 draws to a close and a 2007 dawns... 8) I'm sure we all leave 2006 with a variety of mixed emotion's...We may have lost loved one's, had loved one's saved, A new arrival to the family, gained a "new Vision"/job/house/country, etc. Let us hope that to-morrow, 1st January 2007 is a better year for you and your's.

:) With all the ROV "FAMILY" scattered around the globe...Canada, U.S.A, Britain, Europe including the "old Eastern block", Australia, New Zealand, etc, etc... 8) New Year comes in at different time's...makes it dam hard to organise a ROV party, eh ;D ;D ;D :D :D... ;) Soooo, Me and mine wish you and your's "A HAPPY, HEALTHY, SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR" ....... 8)

" I don't have a drink problem...I drink, I get drunk, I fall down, I fall asleep...NO PROBLEM"..Anon' ;D ;D ;D :D :D... ;)

8).......John & Cathy....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Thanks Tiger and same to you too. ;D

Be Safe and HAppy New Year to All!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

bikehandle

god, save me from my fondest wish!

kiawrench

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

unless you follow one of several other calendars, in which case, oopppps! have a happy one whenever that one starts too!

ok,, time to write down those resolutions,,,,, then just toss the list in trash,, few ever meet them all anyway.
as for me , only have one resolution- to put in more bike time this year than ever, and not go broke in the process!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

I keep resolving to lose weight but the more I try, the more I seem to find.  So if any of you have lost some of your weight and are looking for it, I found it and am willing to give it back to you! ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)