News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Tiger heading South!!!

Started by Tiger, January 11, 2007, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) No "brain drain" Canada... ;)...need a brain for that... ;D :D I fly out of Toronto to-morrow, Friday, at 9a.m. to Cleveland, Ohio for the week-end. Company sales meeting... ::) I'll be back on-line Sunday evening... 8) Anyone in the Cleveland area... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Dude!  Your only a few hundred miles north of me and Lucky. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

Only about 1500 miles or so East of me.  Come on out for a taste of winter.   ;D  I even know where we can go rent some snowmobiles!  High temp for Sunday is supposed to be +3 (F) on Sunday - plus 6 more inches of snow.  Will be above freezing again on Wednesday the 17th.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

you'll be real close to Brewski....

might as well pick up another '83  ;D ;D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

;) Sorry guy's but I don't think I'll have much time for Burger's or snowmobiling.......if I'm going to fix 'n ride BREWSKIs '83 back over the border... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)                      8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Lucky

I imagine right about now, Tigers wife is turning into Mutts Avitar....  :o
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

:).....and some!!!  :o ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Walt_M.

From an ex Buckeye(That's Ohio native for those who aren't). There was a contest some time ago, first prize was a weekend in Cleveland, second prize was 2 weekends!
Whale oil beef hooked!

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on January 11, 2007, 10:29:15 PM
;) Sorry guy's but I don't think I'll have much time for Burger's or snowmobiling.......if I'm going to fix 'n ride BREWSKIs '83 back over the border... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)                      8).......TIGER....... 8)

Are you serious??? ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kiawrench

i went to cleveland once,,, glad i packed light, and more so that i didnt forget anything.

but to be honest, lot of large cities are going the same way--- just not what they used to be .
  louisville ky used to be a great city, to live or visit,, now am afraid to drive through,   just in case i HAVE to stop .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Mutt

Quote from: kiawrench on January 12, 2007, 08:52:13 PM
i went to cleveland once,,, glad i packed light, and more so that i didnt forget anything.

but to be honest, lot of large cities are going the same way--- just not what they used to be .
  louisville ky used to be a great city, to live or visit,, now am afraid to drive through,   just in case i HAVE to stop .

I had always heard Cleveland was "the mistake by the lake". After visiting I was surprised to find it as nice as it was. In fact I was hoping to get Cleveland for a duty station after leaving Sault Ste. Marie, Mi. But it wasn't meant to be. I got boring ole San Diego instead  ;D. Loved SOCAL!

Kia, I took a trip to Madison, Wi. back in August and went through Louisville....actually went in to Louisville. If you don't get in the far left lane quick enough you end up going downtown instead of heading North on the interstate over the river. Once downtown it's a rat maze trying to get out. All the signal lights are timed so that you have to stop at everyone of them. Every street is a one way street. It took us nearly 40 minutes to get out of downtown and heading north again. And to think I was almost stationed there once. Glad I didn't!

Mutt  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Tiger

Quote from: DaveTN on January 12, 2007, 04:12:39 PM
Quote from: Tiger on January 11, 2007, 10:29:15 PM

Are you serious??? ;D
David

Hi everyone, survived Cleveland!!! just arrived back home....Actually I didn't leave the hotel, (Embassy suit's), all weekend, so didn't see any of anything...except lot's of alchohol and food!!! The company I work for put on a great week-end. The "local" staff, along with people from SC, NC, CA, GA, KY, MN...and many other state's...not forgetting the 5 man Canadian element...where great people to work and party with... 8) I had a great time... 8)

Yes Dave...I was just joking... ;D ;D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)