Sorry been scarce again

Started by hfarley, January 16, 2007, 10:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

Hubby's 95 year old grandmother (his father's mother) hasn't been doing well since her son, my hubby's father, passed away 3 months ago. Well she is in the hospital now and is failing fast. She has end stage kidney failure, lung failure, congestive heart failure, etc... at this point in time the doctor told us that each day we have with her is a blessing. We are trying to make her as comfortable as possible and hubby and I are visiting her. We alternate days so that we don't get to burnt out. On top of that we are trying to set her up in a nice place close to her house where she will be able to live comfortably for the little time that she has left. So please forgive me for being out of the loop on things this has been quite a heck of events that have happened in our family in the past year or so. Plus I am trying to be as supportive as possible for my husband who again just lost his father 3 months ago and now is going to lose his grandmother who he spent every summer with and is very close to. (Not to mention me being pregnant) So I will return someday, hopefully soon, but for now I wish everyone well and happy riding!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Tiger

:)...I think you will find, as your extended family, ALL our thought's and prayer's are with you, your husband,your family and loved one's...

JOHN.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

WOW!  95 years old.  What a blessing it is indeed.  Its tough to let go of someone you love so much but its a fact that we must all face in our lives many times.
95 is great and I'm sure there are many many fond memories for your husband as he was growing up in the presence of his grandmother.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband and his grandmother.  May her days left with you be filled with happiness, comfort and joy.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Scott_Mc

Don't be sorry, do what you've got to do.  All these blokes will be here upon your return ;)  I wish you the best in these trying times.
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!