Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Yet another reason to hate (or love??) Home Depot

Started by Lucky, February 05, 2007, 06:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Coil Coyle

:o    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D       :o :o    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o           :D    ;D :o ;D ::) ;D   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      :'(   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D      :o     ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Coil

Mutt

"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Tiger

:o BUGGER...Now I know what happened to my wallet's... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

hey,,, i have extra wallets in my closet at the house,,,, now exactly where is that particular home depot?

sorry,,, got carried away
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

YellowJacket!

Lucky!!  I told you not to post that story about me!   ;D  Damn their good at ........ cleaning windshields. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

hfarley

Ok what did I miss? I clicked on the link and it says that it has been removed. Is it worth trying to explain what I missed? If not then just say so. I hate it when I miss the joke. LOL!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

h2olawyer

Link worked for me.  Just in case you still have problems, here's the text:

Just wanted to make you all aware of a new scam that I got caught up in. Make sure it doesn't happen to you!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to Home Depot to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride. You agree and they jump in the back seat.

On the way, they start making out and proceed to having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen December 4th,
10th, twice on the 15th, 20th, & 24th. Then again on January 3rd, twice on the 7th, three times just yesterday and very likely will happen again this upcoming weekend. So please be careful! 

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 268674339
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Walt_M.

Whale oil beef hooked!

h2olawyer

I was actually enjoying the winter until I had to spend about 6 hours over 2 days breaking up an ice dam & shovelling the snow off my roof.  We've had several days of 40 degree (F) weather recently & the snow is melting.  I could have taken a cold shower on my front porch.  Removing the ice dam & all the snow eliminated that.  Second time in 15 years I've had to do this.  This one was worse, though.

Guess the extra insulation I added shortly after buying the house really makes a difference.  All the rest of the houses in my neighborhood have had all the snow melt off their roofs.  The snow on mine was still about 2 feet deep in the valleys & anywhere from 4 to 8 inches deep elsewhere.

Back to the humor . . .

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Coil Coyle

H2O,
        Watch out for the Scam where two scantily clad gay guys come to your door and offer to shovel you roof......

:o
Coil

h2olawyer

Quote from: coilXZcoyle on February 12, 2007, 03:19:22 AM
H2O,
        Watch out for the Scam where two scantily clad gay guys come to your door and offer to shovel you roof......

:o
Coil

(Simpson shudder - huhhuhhuhhuhhuh!)

That's one reason I own shotguns.   ;D

H2O