News:

Main Menu

2007 OnROV Spring Ride...

Started by Tiger, February 11, 2007, 10:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) As it stands, at present, we have eight committed to the spring ride. However, we are still a few member's, who live in the province M.I.A. Boys and girls, its our 25th anniversary year and therefore need to take the Vision show on the road. I intend getting hold of the local press, mag's, Yamaha, etc...So, contact those in and around you to garner as much interest as we can... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) I had this reply from Squid...

"sorry John, squid is not going to be able to make it this year :( our baby is due mid to late may so I will be locked in at home, no fishing or bike trips until the baby is born"  squid

...I feel sure that you will join me in wishing them all the very best... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Lucky

ROFL, no fishing or biking trips 'till the baby graduates college, lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

Quote from: Lucky on March 03, 2007, 08:11:07 PM
ROFL, no fishing or biking trips 'till the baby graduates college, lol

...and comes home with his/her first pay cheque  :o  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Cdnlouie

Okay boys and girls I have an idea for Saturday morning since I am in the hosting area for the spring ride.  If you would like, I can host a Pancake breakfast with bacon and maple syrup, all you can drink coffee, and my own homemade recipe.

Every thing will be served up hot at 9AM on Saturday morning.  I am easily accessible from the 401 (at Mississauga Road).  This is just 12km east of our Trafalgar Road and 401 connection place that Tiger suggested.

Louie  ;D

Tiger

:) SUPERB, I think that is a grand idea CanadianLouie...Count me in... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Scott_Mc

QuoteI can host a Pancake breakfast with bacon and maple syrup, all you can drink coffee, and my own homemade recipe.
mmmmmm...pancake breakfast with bacon and maple syrup!!!
Owned an `82 XZ for 22(?) years!
Current 2-`85 and 1-`86 GS1150E/ 1-`85 GS700ES
Wanted:-ST1300 :-O !!

Tiger

Quote from: Scott_Mc on March 05, 2007, 09:55:59 PM
QuoteI can host a Pancake breakfast with bacon and maple syrup, all you can drink coffee, and my own homemade recipe.
mmmmmm...pancake breakfast with bacon and maple syrup!!!

:) Bostons not that far away Scott... ;) Your more than welcome to join us...along with ALL & ANY of our American brother's and sister's...8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

JasonJames

I've been known to take a cross country trip with my lady a time or two..Would it be possible to get details..
Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics...Even if you do win, you're still retarded :)

Tiger

Quote from: JasonJames on March 10, 2007, 08:57:49 PM
I've been known to take a cross country trip with my lady a time or two..Would it be possible to get details..
8)...Certainly...We would be very pleased to have you join us. Keep checking this thread and/or let me know what you need and I'll look after you. What border crossing would you use... ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) I had a phone call from Rob_OS23 up in Owen Sound and he is pretty positive about coming to the ride... 8) Any one heard from "Fiddlesticks" &/or her Hubby or "BlurredVision" ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) LittleBlaster, who has just purchased the Black Panther, will be joining us on the spring ride... 8)

We may just get into double digits this time... ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D... 8)

Suppose I better look for another "V" to buy/fix/sell so as to keep the number's up ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on March 18, 2007, 09:11:30 AM
Quote from: Tiger on March 18, 2007, 09:02:51 AM

Suppose I better look for another "V" to buy/fix/sell so as to keep the number's up ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D... ;)

ask, and ye shall receive:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Yamaha-XZ-550-Vision-XZ-550-Vision-1983-Yamaha-XZ-550-Vision-Motorcycle-project-or-parts_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6718QQitemZ230106066055QQrdZ1

;D ;D ;D...Me think's I can't afford another "V" and another divorce...A view shared by a very understanding wife ;) ...Isn't that right dear... ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

h2olawyer

Tiger -

Is that a rolling pin waving ominously above your head?   ;D  :D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

I was sending Tiger a message last night and had to cut it short.... I was interrupted by WOS...

(wifey over shoulder)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: h2olawyer on March 20, 2007, 01:49:15 PM
Tiger -

Is that a rolling pin waving ominously above your head?   ;D  :D

H2O

:o Thats O.K....Shes a nurse and can fix what she break's  :o ::) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Tiger

8) Another one for the ride...Master J ...The rider formally known as Blurred Vision will be riding with us 8)  ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Hi all.
Havent been on the site for ages. I am currently recovering from facebook addiction and this is the first time I have ventured to anywhere but facebook  in a while. I am going to say were in.  V is having some starting problems but Im hoping it has to do with the fact that its still pretty cold. Once the warm weather gets here we should get them ironed out in no time.   ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Quote from: fiddlesticks on April 04, 2007, 05:07:25 PM
I am going to say were in. 

8) Superb... 8) We where wondering if you guy's had moved...off of the planet :o ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)