2007 OnROV Spring Ride...

Started by Tiger, February 11, 2007, 10:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Thanks again N_V...It will be good to see every-one again, along with some of the new guy's 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

inanecathode

Hope i make it.
No... I know i'll make it.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

h2olawyer

Quote from: inanecathode on April 30, 2007, 07:25:04 AM
Hope i make it.

Headed from Colorado to Ontario?  This thread is the planned Spring ride for our friends in the Great White North.  Quite a haul from Colorado - but I'm sure you would be welcomed with open arms!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

Quote from: h2olawyer on April 30, 2007, 01:40:09 PM
Hope i make it.
No... I know I'll make it.

Headed from Colorado to Ontario?  This thread is the planned Spring ride for our friends in the Great White North.  Quite a haul from Colorado - but I'm sure you would be welcomed with open arms!   ;D

H2O

8) Very welcome, indeed 8) AND you will win the prize for the farthest travelled "V" ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

inanecathode

Quote from: h2olawyer on April 30, 2007, 01:40:09 PM
Hope i make it.

H2O

In spirit of course!

Tiger

8) Only another couple of week's to go to this year's first OnROV...Hooya baby ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D...Even the weather is co-operating :o We are having great spring temp's and clear blue skies...Get them "V"s aready... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

ithinkitsbroke

This would be something I'd love to come to, but I don't really think my bike will be done in less than three weeks.  It'd be a nice ride, though.  Maybe next year.  I was lazy and skipped a couple pages of this thread, but do you guys have a route planned, yet?

Check out my internet radio station ~ 88.9 The Buzz - Your Rock Station!

Tiger

Quote from: ithinkitsbroke on May 05, 2007, 09:42:46 PM
This would be something I'd love to come to, but I don't really think my bike will be done in less than three weeks.  It'd be a nice ride, though.  Maybe next year.  I was lazy and skipped a couple pages of this thread, but do you guys have a route planned, yet?

:) If you manage to get her together in time you are most welcome to join us, (as are all Visionaries and friend's)...you can even bring your dad, as we will have a 'wing on the ride  :D :D :D...;)

This is, for the main part, some what organized ;D :D :D :D :D

Its a great way to get to know your extended family, your "V", some great (new) riding route's AND make new friend's along the way. I strongly encourage every one to try and organise a ride in their area and/or attend another members ride... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

ithinkitsbroke

Quote from: Tiger on May 06, 2007, 08:36:29 AM
:) If you manage to get her together in time you are most welcome to join us, (as are all Visionaries and friend's)...you can even bring your dad, as we will have a 'wing on the ride  :D :D :D...;)

This is, for the main part, some what organized ;D :D :D :D :D

Its a great way to get to know your extended family, your "V", some great (new) riding route's AND make new friend's along the way. I strongly encourage every one to try and organise a ride in their area and/or attend another members ride... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
I'll definitely keep that in mind if the project happens to go quicker or easier than planned, but I try to always expect the worst so I don't crush any hopes.  :D

Check out my internet radio station ~ 88.9 The Buzz - Your Rock Station!

Tiger

8).......Only one more week to go boy's 'n girl's....... 8)

Please confirm, A.S.A.P.... if your in 8) (...or out :'(), and an estimated arrival day, FridaySaturday/Sunday, as I need to finalize sleeping arrangement's, food, pit stop's, etc... 8)

:o Brush up on your Vision knowledge, as I have a "So you think you know your Vision" quiz for Saturday night... :o ;D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

oh man, you didn't say there was going to be a test!  :(

are you working Friday? if so till what time?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

wolf

vvvvvrrrrRRROOoooomm.......I'm in. Saturday, lunchish, wherever you guys are meeting.Staying over Saturday nite if there's room, and thank you very much indeed Tiger!
The v is running perfectly. I have no idea why. Not asking questions.---wolf.

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on May 11, 2007, 07:48:59 AM
oh man, you didn't say there was going to be a test!  :(

are you working Friday? if so till what time?

;) Those that pass sleep in-side, them that don't sleep out in the dog house...probably where I will end up ::) ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

Hey, I'm in sale's...What time are you gonna arrive, 'cause thats what time I finish ;D ;D :D :D :D :D... ;) Come up Thursday if yer want... ;)

:) No problem Wolf, theres room for you...I'll come back to you further in the week... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)         

Night Vision

my work schedule right now is crazy.... I never know a week ahead what I'm in for...

I'll let you know mid week what it looks like... I'd like to get up there early enough Friday to get the stator in, get my pit pass, and take a sneak peek at the track  :D
;D

Tiger

...and a Canadian cold wobbly pop or two, perhap's N_V... 8)

Tiger

:) A wee up-date info'...Please read and post your reply.Those who wish to stay at  "Tiger's Hotel"...lol, please let me know if you intend coming on Friday or...? It helps with sleeping arrangement's, etc. Night Vision and I will be leaving my place, on Saturday morning,  at approx' 8.30 a.m. Those wishing to ride down with us are most welcome...(L_D, Barrie, Barre and ?).

...Is there anyone who will only be attending the ride on SUNDAY...let me know A.S.A.P.

Time and Place to meet...

:) Date....Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th MAY 2007
(will revise according to the weather, if required)

:) Time............................9.30 a.m.

:) Place...........................Tim Hortons. Highway 401 and Trafalger Road.

:) Directions......From the East, (Trenton,Kingston,Brighton,etc), you head West on Highway # 401, right across the top of the city to the west side. Once you get to Trafalger Road , Exit 401 and head SOUTH (turn left !). When you reach the traffic lights,approx' 1/4 mile,? Tim Hortons is on your right, next to a Pioneer gas station.

:) From the West, (St.Thomas,Sarnia,Windsor,etc), head East on Highway 401. As you reach Milton ( from London,Cambridge,Guelph.....Milton) you will pass Hwy 25,James Snow Parkway and then Trafalger Road. Exit 401 and head SOUTH (turn right !). Tim Hortons is on your immediate right, next to a Pioneer gas station 8)

Please be on time, as once we are all there we will move off to have CanadianLou show off his culinary skill's...also know as breakfast...lol After which we will head out and, along the way, drop off excess bag's, etc at my place and meet up with Wolf and pos' one or two other's in Elora...

We will eventually end up at my place for a B.B.Q. wobbly pop's, a few laughs and just chill out...Oh, brush up on your Vision owners manual, there will be a quizzzzzzz. prizes will be awarded...lol

Last year we had a great time with superb weather and NO accident's...We will, of course, ride in formation and observe the rule's of the rode, as last year.

I look forward to meeting and having a great week-end with you all...

8).......(Tiger)....... 8)
p.s. Don't forget your camera's...

Lead_Deficiency

Just pulled the V out of storage last night, hopefully she'll co-operate and have no surprizes  :o,

If the weather's good, I'll hitch up with you in Erin for the ride down, If it's not too good I'll meet you guys (girls) there.

Night Vision

Quote from: Night Vision on May 11, 2007, 07:25:07 PM
...... and take a sneak peek at the track  :D

ooOO  :o, there is a track near your house! looks like it's only a 400m one though  ;)
;D

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on May 14, 2007, 12:35:05 PM
Quote from: Night Vision on May 11, 2007, 07:25:07 PM
...... and take a sneak peek at the track  :D

ooOO  :o, there is a track near your house! looks like it's only a 400m one though  ;)

:) The old railway TRACK is just up the street and several miles long ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

:) L_D...The old girl will be O.K... ;) If you need any help, call me... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

inanecathode

Alright, a wobbly pop is a beer, right?