News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

2007 OnROV Spring Ride...

Started by Tiger, February 11, 2007, 10:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

correct, and they're micro-brewed by Weebles.
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

But do they fall down?   ;D
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Cdnlouie

Hey all Vision owners headed north this weekend!  ;D

Change in plans for Saturday morning meeting place.  We are meeting at Cdn-Lou's in Mississauga at 9AM for a great pancake breakfast with lots of fixin's.  Real Canadian maple syrup, sizzling bacon, gourmet coffee and my own special pancake recipe.

Please note we will not be meeting at 9:30AM at the Tim Horton's on Trafalgar and the 401.

We are not far from the Trafalgar site:  Coming East from Windsor (on the 401) or west from Toronto, you exit Mississauga Road (turn right at ramp light).  So if you coming west from Toronto you exit Mississauga Road and turn left onto it.  Everyone goes south on Erin Mills to Millcreek Drive and turn right on Millcreek.  Next light turn left on Aquitaine Avenue, next light turn right on Montevideo and .25km to 2491 Trondheim Crescent (on the right).

I am very close to the 401 so this is a quick off and you are at my place in about 5 minutes.

See you soon!

Lots of sun, guaranteed!   ;D

Tiger

:) Thanks Cdn-Lou's...We all look forward to enjoying your culinary delights on Saturday morning... Real Canadian maple syrup, sizzling bacon, gourmet coffee and your own special pancake recipe... ;) Better put some extra air in our tire's :o

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Lead_Deficiency

Tiger

8) Only two days to go, boys 'n girl's... 8) According to the latest weather report we are in for some great riding weather 8) 8) 8)...Just need "The Mistress" to comply  ::)  ;D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

fiddlesticks

;D ;D ;D ;D  One more sleeps everyone ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

8) WAKEEEEEWAKEEEEEEE...OnROV DAY IS HERE... 8)

8)...And a beautifully sunny day it is, although a wee bit chilly at 7.20 a.m. See you all soon at CanadianLou's for his gourmet breakfast... 8)

8)........TIGER....... 8)

Lead_Deficiency

WOW!!! great day, thanks tiger and cdnlou! Great to see everyone again

fiddlesticks

Agreed. I very nice ride indeed, and the weather could not have been more cooperative. Also what a great turn out. I have never seen so many V's in my life. Anyone who has pix from the parts we missed, feel free to email them to me .
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Quote from: fiddlesticks on May 20, 2007, 07:32:56 AM
I have never seen so many V's in my life.

8)...A new OnROV record...Eight Vision's all in one spot...WOW!!!

:) I'll let other people fill in the detail's....... 8) However, I can report that, other than a few stiff muscle's... ;D :D :D There where NO accident's/injury's/break Downs over the whole week-end... 8)

8) Thanks to all who came out on a beautiful riding day on Saturday but a chilly Sunday 8) Thank's go to CanadianLou and his wife Jane for a great breakfast to start Saturday off... 8) and to CanadianLou/Lead_Deficiency for there rolls as road captain's, NightVision, who made the six hour journey to be with us all, Wolf, Kenny/Dorothy, FiddleSticks/Sandy and our newest member Little_Blaster, also to Barrie on his GoldWing, who, most of the time was the tail gunner, Brian_Mathewson who came to the Saturday breakfast but was unable to ride as the injuries he sustained from his wee "spill" last year are still giving him trouble AND a big thanks to my wife, Cathy, for all her help and participation... 8)

:) A great week-end spent with great people... 8) Look forward to the next OnROV ride, where-ever it may be... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

wolf

--wow--GGrreat ride, great weekend. So good to see you all again. Tiger and Cathy--thank you again, a hundred times. this is the stuff life is made of!--wolf.

Night Vision

last one to check in I guess....1.5 hrs at the border was bordering on boredom...

would I do it again? ....

ABSOULTELY!

My gratitude and many thanks go out to the the host and hostess...
a special thanks should go to Cathy...(the nice lady that puts up with Tiger  ;) ) for making everyone feel welcome and at home.

the weather was fanstastic Saturday - thanks for the guarantee Canadian Lou

the food was great...

friendships renewed ---  new friendships made...

That's what I'm talking about!!

That and 8 glorious visions in formation...all in the same gear, same rpm, same speed, same cadence...

it was like you could feel the V in front of you.... feel the ones behind you...

either that, or it was those Mac pipes  ;D
;D

Lucky

Quote from: Night Vision on May 20, 2007, 09:19:33 PM
That and 8 glorious visions in formation...all in the same gear, same rpm, same speed, same cadence...

it was like you could feel the V in front of you.... feel the ones behind you...

Please tell me there is Video!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

Quote from: Lucky on May 21, 2007, 12:01:45 AM
Quote from: Night Vision on May 20, 2007, 09:19:33 PM

Please tell me there is Video!

??? I don't think so Lucky...even camera's seemed to be at a premium ::) but we will get some pictures up here...right gang!!!... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Kenny

A big thanks to the Hosts, The Meals where Superb! the Rides Excellent! And holding the "Sun" up was real Magic! It was nice to see everyone again & meeting Canadian Louie, Jane & Tigers other half Kathy!
   We had a nice ride back to Wooler & even the Traffic on the 401 was O.K..
         Oh for an Encore!!m  p.s. please keep the recipes to a min. ;)
                                         The Woolerites (Ken & Dory) :) ;)
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Night Vision

you know it must have been a good ride when you get too caught up in the ride to take time for pictures... hopefully there will be more coming.... if not... too bad, you should have come and took your own  :D

of course the MC goes first....... (master of ceremonies)
;D

Night Vision

here's most of the V's at revelry... all filled up and raring to go (filled with delicious food that is) That's Barrie's Goldwing on the right end that he bought original in '76 and has had it for 31 years... Canadian Lou's V is still asleep in the garage, and we haven't met up with Wolf yet
;D

Night Vision

;D

Night Vision

ok, we finaly stopped the ride for a group hug....

there's nine peeps in the pic, Tiger is at the cam, Barrie is in there too

let's see 10 peep - minus one Barrie - minus one passenger = 8 proud Visions and the people who brought them
;D