where do you order the manuals on CD?

Started by reckon, February 14, 2007, 06:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reckon

dumb question I know, but I can't seem to find he link to buy the "new updated cd"??

I'll be doing the electrical next, and I will really need the factory manual for that

"if it's stupid but it works, it's no longer stupid"

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

reckon

AND an XZ550 TRADING CARD!!!   :D

nice job, thats a VERY nice compilation, glad I didn't get just the haynes paperback

"if it's stupid but it works, it's no longer stupid"

YellowJacket!

Its well worth it.

I kept my laptop with me in the garage while I was working on my bike.  I had access to ROV and xz550.com and had all the references I needed on the CD as well.  Since my bike also came with the Haynes Manual, I had a "tree" version to look at as well.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kiawrench

reckon-- now that you have the CDs,, you can add in your personal  notes in either pdf,or word docs,, over time you will have a reserve library of your own, with what works!

my current vision laptop has a 30 gig hard drive, and nothing in it except windows 200 pro and vision(with adobe reader and word to open the docs)  i have added in several hundred vision photos, drawings fro mods, plans for mods and some stuff i got from a rider in amsterdam on hand laid body parts and full rear clips (with rear flip spoiler and glove box!) i cant read it ,or build it,, but some day,,,,,
once i am 100 percent again, am going to be buying another bike, to rest this vision a bit, and allow me to do the resto, once it is done, will sell the other bike, but will build a library for it as i go along also - 
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Tiger

Quote from: kiawrench on February 21, 2007, 11:51:59 PM
once i am 100 percent again, am going to be buying another bike

8) Another Vision would be good... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kiawrench

would , wouldn't it?    but i have 1 i ride, , 1 i used to ride and am stripping down as time goes by(the one i wrecked on the dragon when brake rod bolts broke ) and one more that belongs to teenie girl down the street(rebuilt it,just waiting on a set of venoms and her to learn that girls in school are there to learn biology, not experiment with it .(her mom asked that it stay locked in my workroom until SHE says the girl can have it).

i really like my V,well , both of them, but i REALLY ,REALLY want a 2001 to2004 Volusia 800. have all the repair parts for that i could ever need, ctsy of local bike shop- i fixed the delivery truck,they swapped the stack of parts for it . i was buying one then- but guy wrecked it during bike week,and am still looking for one at right price and location.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .