News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

I am NEW! I jus bought a Vision For$200 London Ont

Started by ChopperGuy, October 08, 2004, 04:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChopperGuy

;DHey lol u might notice my post below... Ya its a amazing bike, i need too either re-build the engine... or get a new one... but i cant afford a new one... also i too have a problam with rust on my tank... owell, the whole bike is getting stripped, and a costom re-build and i have an Harley Davidson Artist who is my friend, he is gonna paint and airbrush, and pinstripe my whole bike:) its gonna be amazing, im in london ontario, if anyone is close too me please messege me, id like too get together ;D

Venture

Hey, I'm in Kincardine, Rob's in Owen Sound. I believe that we're probably the only Vision owners west of Toronto. Read some of the posts, some other Ontario riders are trying to get together this weekend to go for a ride somewhere in the Greater Toronto Area.
I'm planning on having my entire bike painted this winter as well. I'd like to know how you make out on yours.

ChopperGuy

Lol Thanks alot!, im glad too kno that i got a bike with alot of background, i cant wait too go riding with u guys, lol actually at the end of summer i rode my Honda Ruckus Motorscooter its only 50cc, and it only goes 60 kph, but i rode it from london too godrich, then all the way up thew lake shore, through kinkardine, through owensound, through copinhagen, through wassaga beach, too barie, and then back too copinhagen camped overnight, and then went back too london on the lake shore, i cant wait too do it on my vision!!!

Venture

Man, if you can do all that on a scooter, you must be lookin' forward to pilot the Vision out to Tim-buck-too and back.
Seriously, get your bike running over winter and we'll all try as a group to get together in the spring for a blitz. Keep checing the board for lots of great ideas and tips.   LOL...