News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

VisionRising- message for you

Started by hfarley, February 20, 2007, 09:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hfarley

VisionRising, If you decide that you do not want that belt buckle that you ar bidding on in Ebay let me know so that I may bid. Thanks!
-Heather
hfarley1@aol.com

Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Brian Moffet

I've got a bid in for 20.00.  If it goes higher than that, then I'm not going to bid on it any more.  Go for it, I think you're upcoming baby needs one :-)

Brian

hfarley

I hav it on y watch list so I wil cross my fingers for you. If I see it go ove 20.00 I wil decide if I want to bid on it at that point. Good Luck!
-Heather

YellowJacket!

I got one.  It came in the original packaging and had never been opened.  They are really nice.  I'm going to use it in a shadow box once I get the XZ model finished, which is taking longer than my restoration did.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

it's soldering those tiny stator wires that's the hard part! lol
(& you thought our carb passages were small!!)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

:) I wear mine on a daily basis... 8) It also came in an un-opened plastic bubble wrap form eeee-bay... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

hfarley

I have wanted one of these but I do have a bat symbol belt buckle that I have been using in the meantme. LOL! I can just imagine how hard it would be tosolder thos wires. LOL!
-Heather

YellowJacket!

I heard big "bling" buckles were coming back in style. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

I'm such a fashion follower that I never knew they went out of style.  Been wearing "big" buckles almost exclusively for the last 30 years.   ;D

Love my Vision buckle.  Got it by sending in a card issued to me when I bought the bike back in '84.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kiawrench

lol,, only belt i own is us govt issue,, still wear it instead of buying a new one ,,,,,
but i have a new in package vision buckle - waiting for me to have it gold plated and put on display .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .