Another Vision in the Knoxville Area

Started by YellowJacket!, March 08, 2007, 09:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

A couple months ago I posted that I saw another Vision just a couple miles from my house.  We passed each other in traffic (I was in my car) and just about snapped my neck turning around to see it go by.  Anyway, nobody claimed responsibility and I had not seen it since then, but.....
A couple years ago I posted a note on topix.net in the motorcycle forum about owning a Vision.  As Mutt pointed out to me about my long forgotten post, someone actually responded to my post sometime this past January.  His name is Jeff and he has actually owned his Vision for quite a while.  He is in the process of cleaning his carbs.  The funny thing is, he lives about 10 miles from me in Lenoir City which is right smack in between me and Lucky. ;D
Only problem is, he has not responded back yet.  I had posted a link to ROV in my post, but either he has just not registered or hes not interested.
Oh Well,

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kwells

gotta love the elusive Vision sighting...I got a note from a fellow Visionary when I lived out in Brooklyn in FT. Greene...

I've only seen H20 on his vision so far out here in CO...but Im sure there are some more lurking in the shadows
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Colorado seems to be a vast wasteland as far as Visions go.  The day I bought mine, a friend also bought a black one which he totalled a couple months later.  There was one other running around Steamboat Springs in the early / mid 80s.  Another silver one like mine, but with a full fairing.  I remember seeing Visions come up for sale in the want ads once or twice a year in the 90s.  While Professor Rex was living in Boulder, he had one (which I have now).  There's also another Visionary in the Aurora (SE Denver) area.  Can't remember his handle at the moment, though.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.