News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

If you are 30 or older...

Started by Tiger, March 10, 2007, 06:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfly

Quote from: Sable on March 12, 2007, 06:39:13 PM
Anyone out there remember "Computes Gazette"? I remember spending hours sitting in front of the Commodore VIC~20 programming the gaming programs listed in the back. Then saving to the tape drive, hoping to get the counter numbers right to reload the program to finnish it.

OH YEAH!
That magazine rocked! 
I realized that I needed to learn how to type because of the programs in the back.  I remember typing "run" and hoping that the program would finally run without a "Break Error"

Beach Head II rocked!
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

Coil Coyle

"The Bus came by..."  ;D
...there was Cowboy Neil at the wheel       :o     of the bus to never  ::)  never land.....did you get on?
Jimmy Carter declared a war on Energy, "a Moral Equivalent to War" so America went Drilling for oil here, and planning began to be ready to run out.    :)    ;) I threw in me and mine with Jimmy C   :-*
Ronnie Reagan came along and we quit the "War on Energy" drilling, we started building weapons systems for the "Wars about Energy"   :o        :-X      :-* to come... Got the "government off the back" of pension funds adminstrators
;)
Coil

BREWSKI

I.m 72 anybody ever heard of bath night,usually Saturday,disgusting as it may sound everyone in the family used the same bath water.What a great invention the shower was.   Brewski....

GEORGE BATES

h2olawyer

I'm only 46, (until April) so plumbing had been invented at least a year or two before I was born . . .    :D  However, my mom remembers bath night.  She grew up in on actual, for real homestead outside Douglas, Wyoming.  Her father- who emigrated to the US from Sweden in the early 1900s homesteaded the place himself.   They didn't have running water or electricity there until the late 1930s.  I hear the Christmas trees lit by actual candlelight were spectacular (if just a little dangerous).

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.