Ride to work FINALY!

Started by Lucky, March 10, 2007, 10:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

I wuus out in the cold..anything less than 50ish. (yeah i know that's not 'cold') but at 48 when i got up this morning i couldn't resist.

Gotta tell you, those Super Venoms are the cat's me-yow!! i thought the Battlaxes stuck well when they were new (on an unbraced 82 suspention) then i liked the Metzlers ME-77's even old & checked, but WOW! these things are like riding on air filled glue bubbles!!!  i'm gonna have to get knee pucks because i don't know if the release coumpond is even all off yet!

so if your considering new meats, i wholeheartedly reccomend them!
Holy Crap!! (ooh, sorry Dave  :-[ )

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

h2olawyer

Oh ye of little faith.  Haven't several of us been recommending Super Venoms?

It really is something one needs to feel to understand, though.  Glad you got a chance to get out on them - finally.  I rode last year in two snowstorms and had a third ride where there were some snowy spots on the road.  None of that stuff by choice, but riding through it definitely made me a better rider.  The Avons work great in wet weather, too.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

YellowJacket!

heh heh heh... I told ylou I liked them a lot.  Just wait until you break them in. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

supervision

New tires feel soo good,  those are worth it for sure.  sv
" border="0

ps2/bikevision

its such an awsome feeling when you get new and better tires. i could belive the difference when i got mine.