News:

Main Menu

Lost: ROV Oath...

Started by Lucky, March 10, 2007, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

When my hard drive crashed last year i lost the ROV Oath that was on that drive. all i have now is a framed paper copy proudly hanging on the wall...

I could scan it but then it wouldn't have any of the formating in it...

I seem to remember emailing a copy or 2 out.  anyone have one they can email back? Tiger? H2o? anyone?

Thanks, --Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

I was one of the "Oath Takers".

Chaeck your mail. ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Lucky

thanks, got it.

btw Dave, I picked up a used broken HP 6110xi all-in -one fo $20 & fixed it. (scanner wouldn't park. took it apart & cleaned the glass, lens & mirrors. works like a champ now...)

nice machine, but it's huge compaired tothe old one.

h2olawyer

Don't remember taking the oath - would love a copy -- please?  However, I have sworn at various parts - tank, YICS, carbs, stators.  Don't think that's quite the same, though.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kiawrench

lucky,
   those all in ones are great, until ink runs out---- almost need a govt loan to buy new ones. but you can go to any of several sites and order refurbs, havent bought one yet that didnt work well .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

h2olawyer

The oath is great.  Thanks for sending it, Lucky!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

hfarley

Hey Lucky! I would like to get  copy of that too. I am redecoraing my side of the grage with everything motorcycle and bt girl and would love to fram that and hang i on the wall. Either in there or in my office in the house. May even have to put one in the little ones room. LOL! Hey it's never too early to star them in on motorcycles. LOL!
Thanks!
-Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

kiawrench

h2o, or lucky,,, can you send me a copy of that,,,, have great idea for trip to kinko's
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Tiger

:) Pleased Dave had one Lucky...I lost all my info late last year when my system crashed ::) However, I still have "The Oath" on my garage wall ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D

8).......TIGER...... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

Lucky is set up to send it all personalized & everything.  If he doesn't get one to you soon, let me know & I can probably personalize one for you.

H2O

Lucky

Heather, Tiger & Kia, check your emails.  :)

-Lucky

Lucky

kia, your email bounced. send me an email, i used the one in your profile...

kiawrench

thanks lucky,,, i did fix forum mail addy too ,,didn't know had to change it in two spots