Bye bye Panther...

Started by Tiger, March 17, 2007, 06:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:'( I had to wave byebye to "The Black Panther", my winter project, to-day :'(

However, its not all bad, not bad at all....... ;)

The new owner will be joining our ROV "Family" very soon AND will also be at the OnROV Spring Ride in May... 8) I'm sure you will all welcome the newby who lives in Kitchener, Ontario and will be going by the name of "Little Blaster"...(he does sand/bead blasting!!!). I dont think he will be bringing to many issue's to the table, as I think I sorted most out ::) He does have plan's for...A fairing, paint job, etc... 8) So, she may have a new name and new colour's soon... 8)

I will get picture's posted soon...eh, N_V... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

Congratulations on finding a new home for Black Panther!  Always hard to say goodbye to something you've put so much time, effort & money into.  At least it sounds like she'll get ridden now.   8)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

glad to see Panther found a good home...it would have been tough for dj to get it across the border I would think.

bead blasting huh? I wish I had a "talent"  :P
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano