News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Saddle Bags

Started by Minitor911, March 25, 2007, 09:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minitor911

Ok, so I was looking through the gallery, and I didn't see any visions with saddle bags mounted. Could anyone tell me of a decent set of preferably nylon saddle bags that will fit on the vision and look decent? If anyone has any pictures of a pair on their vision, I'd love to see them.

Thanks
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."

h2olawyer

I have some vintage (1984) Yamaha soft luggage I use on occasion.  When I get home tomorrow, I can mount them up & take some pix - if nobody beats me to it.  there are some Vs in the gallery with hard bags mounted.  I know Lucky's bike has them & Humber's blue masterpiece has full hard casws - including a top case.

Most any nylon soft luggage should work on the V.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

h2olawyer

You call me a pervert?  You're the one with the undressed V & now you post some black leather accessories?!?   ;D

Those would probably work great, though.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Tiger

:-*...Ohhhhh, BLACK leather, feel it, smell it baby :o ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

I hope the end up looking good on my bike.  Been wanting some for a while now.  ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Mutt

Are these the bags that are made by BDSM INC. ?  :-X

MUTT  :)
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Brian Moffet

what did the sadist say to the masochist?

"Not tonight dear, I have a headache."

QBS

Eclipse make a full line of very high quality soft luggage.  I run their Interstate bags on my '83. The Interstates' hold a huge amount of stuff.  If I had it to do over again, I'd go with the next size down.