News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

I'm thinking about trading for a ....................

Started by Night Vision, March 29, 2007, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Night Vision

I guess that's why I'm attracted to it. I missed out on Big Wheels when I was a kid.. maybe that's a good thing
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

I know what you mean - I remember when they were introduced & thought they were so cool.  Oh well, the old Schwinn Apple Crate was a pretty cool set of wheels.  Wish I still had that bike - they're getting valuable.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

do you think that thing will do a powerslide?

'check this out!'
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Mutt

Quote from: h2olawyer on March 29, 2007, 07:52:48 PM
I know what you mean - I remember when they were introduced & thought they were so cool.  Oh well, the old Schwinn Apple Crate was a pretty cool set of wheels.  Wish I still had that bike - they're getting valuable.

H2O

H20, we're really showing our age. My friend had an orange crate and I had "The Gray Ghost"! It was stolen after only having it a month.  :'(

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Coil Coyle

Quote from: Night Vision on March 29, 2007, 07:30:47 PM

HARLEY  ???

NV,
     It reminds me of the joke; "What are the last words of a Redneck??"

"WATCH THIS!"

;D
Coil

ps2/bikevision

i saw a three wheelier with a cbr600 motor on ebay awhile back. my buddy was actually thinking about getting it but when he looked into getting a new camcorder it was just too much.

there was no way he would buy it without a camcorder to catch him killing himself on it the first time out.