VJMC show&swap

Started by motoracer8, April 03, 2007, 07:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoracer8

Hey Vision riders, the VJMC is holding their show and swap on July 21&22 at the fair grounds in Auburn Ca. The club can use your support, as we need to hold on to the location, It's the best one they have had. It's ok to camp, there is lots of grass, and there will be speedway races on the grounds Saturday nite. Over the 15 years I have been going I have seen two Visions in the parking lot, and mine in the show. There has to be more of them running than that.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

don_vanecek

Little too far away! But, I have within the last week made contact with the Omaha, NE chapter of the VJMC, Their road chairman was very nice and told me they have a group of about 20 active members who, (not his exact quote) like to ride, wrench and talk about bikes! Sounded interesting, plan to join them at their next meeting. Who knows, when they see how nice a V can be maybe one of them will try to pick one up and get another ROV member in the area. ;D

motoracer8

Don, The nor Cal VJMC has about 200 members, there was one other Vision in the club, that I Know of in addition to mine, and I have not seen that one for some time. When I take the rides I'm the only one on a Vision, lots of other Yamahas join the rides new and old, no Visions.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British